Plattestraße 27, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Newly built family-run house situated above Sölden with beautiful panoramic views. Ideal starting point for hiking and mountain biking tours. Car park and carport available.
Included: Ötztal Inside Summer Card - comprising many highlights such as summer mountain lifts, public bus lines, museums, 4 swimming pools, 2 lakes, Freizeit Arena Sölden, guided hikes, bicycle rental, Area 47, Ötztal Fun Park and a lot more.
No travel period selected!
- Size: 50m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 3 - 4
- Modernly equipped "Gaislachkogl" apartment: large kitchen with 4-plate cooktop, oven, coffee maker, refrigerator, cable TV, sofa and more. 2 double rooms, 1 bathroom incl. shower/WC. Size: approx. 50 m²
- Size: 45m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Modernly equipped "Nederkogl" apartment: large and fully equipped kitchen-cum-living room (coffee maker, electric cooktop, refrigerator, etc.), cable TV, radio. 2 double rooms with private bathroom incl. shower/WC (one bedroom is located on the upper floor!). Size: approx. 45 m²
Apartment "Nederkogl" Sommer
- Size: 25m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 2
- Modernly equipped "Nederkogl" apartment: large and fully equipped kitchen-cum-living room (coffee maker, electric cooktop, refrigerator, etc.), cable TV, radio. 1 double room with private bathroom incl. shower/WC. Size: approx. 25 m²
Check In: 02.00 p.m. / Check Out: 09.00 a.m.
Directions: Drive through the village centre along the main street until the Gaislachkogel cable car - turn left - turn right after the bridge - above the Cullinaria restaurant - on the left-hand side.
Included: WiFi, parking/carport, ski storage room, boot dryer, towels, bed linen.
Included in Summer: Ötztal Inside Summer Card - all highlights of the valley already included from the second day of your stay!
Exclusive of: resort tax, Fresh bread delivery service on request.
Others: In winter (from October) free entrance to the adventure pool of the Freizeit Arena (Indoor pool included / sauna area for an additional charge of EUR 8).
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- outskirts of town
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- free use of internet
- free parking