/ b&b inn
Plörweg 8, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Ski in/out & bike in/out: Located directly next to the ski slopes, hiking trails and bike trails! Our house offers a cozy, family atmosphere! Sunny and quiet location in Plör, right on the valley run, the practice lifts and the ski school. The ideal starting point for summer and winter hikes. Restaurants in the immediate vicinity. A funicular lift (cabel car) takes you free of charge to the center of Sölden in just about 10 minutes. House playground next to the house, away from the street.
Corona-Update: We follow the latest regulations of the Austrian government so that you can spend carefree holidays with us. All precautions have been taken for your safety and health!
No travel period selected!
Apartment A "Pic Blanc"
- Size: 52m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 6
- Apartment with approx. 52 m²: 2 double rooms - each with an additional sofa bed, 2 bathrooms (shower/toilet), TV, safe, kitchenette with dishwasher, coffee maker, refrigerator, ceramic hob, refrigerator, microwave and much more, living room with large dining area, cable TV and balcony with mountain view.
- Size: 85m²
- Room: 8, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 3 - 9
- Apartment with anteroom, 3 double rooms - each with an additional sofa bed, 3 bathrooms (shower/toilet), TV, safe. The balcony in each bedroom offers a wonderful view of the Ötztal mountains. Kitchen-cum-living room with dishwasher, ceramic hob, refrigerator, coffee machine, kettle, microwave, dining area and much more. Size: approx. 85 m².
- Size: 100m²
- Room: 8, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 3 - 9
- Apartment with anteroom, 3 double rooms- each with an additional (bed) sofa, 3 bathrooms (shower/toilet), TV, safe. The balcony offers a wonderful view of the Ötztal mountain scenery. Kitchen-cum-living room with dishwasher, ceramic hob, refrigerator, coffee machine, kettle, microwave, dining area and much more. Size: approx. 100 m².
- Size: 40m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 1 - 3
- Apartment (approx. 40 m²) with 1 double room with additional bed (sofa bed for 1 person), 1 bathroom (shower/toilet), TV, safe. Kitchen-cum-living room with dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator, coffee machine, kettle, microwave, dining area and much more. The spacious terrace offers a wonderful view of the valley.
Check In: 03:30 p.m. / Check Out: 09:30 a.m.
Traffic guidance zone: H3
Route description: driving down the main road of Solden through the village turn right at the BP gas station (exit H) and continue, then exit H3. It is the 2nd last house of the road (Plörweg).
Included: W-Lan. Sauna (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday); ski storage room, boot dryer, children's playground next to the house.
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Inside Summer Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts (reduced bike ticket for the Bike Republic Sölden), swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive of: Local tax
Others: Dinner available at a nearby restaurant (about € 16 per person).
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right on the slope
- near the forest
- right on the bike path
- located on a hill
- mountain location
- outskirts of town
- central location
- quiet location
- edge of ski run
- on the hiking path
- Entfernung Skipiste (Meter): 20
- Direkt am Skilift
- Entfernung Bushaltestelle (Meter): 50
COVID-19 safety measures
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Regular Covid19 tests for employees that have direct guest contact
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Surgical mask for guests available
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- Access to skilled physicians
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks
- Usage of health- or tracking apps is recommended
Hygiene and disinfection
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Disinfecting of rented equipment
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Checklists how to clean rooms - during stay and after departure
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Accommodation is cleaned by professional cleaning company
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Disinfectant for hands (in all rooms)
- App for room service
- Distance rules are kept
- Separation or physical barriere between staff and guests in corresponding areas
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Non-cash payment possible
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- internet - e-mail available
- parking space for bicycles
- boot dryer
- luggage storage
- non-smoking common room
- pets welcome
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- reading room
- common garden
- free parking
Sports / Leisure time
- snowshoe hiking
- infrared cabin
- credit cards accepted