Einblick Landhaus Ebermann
Wiesenweg 5, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Holidays, relaxation, recreation - spend wonderful days at our guesthouse awarded and experience genuine Tirolean hospitality. Free parking.
Apartment house located only 600 meters from the Giggijoch mountain gondola, giving access to the giant Sölden ski area. Bus stop right in front of the house, free shuttle service to the village center and the mountain lifts.
Grill possibility on our terrace.
Nothing stands in the way of a memorable stay at our house - We are now particularly looking forward to your visit! With regard to COVID19, we accurately adhere to the official guidelines presented by the Austrian Government so that you can spend a carefree holiday here with us.
There is only one apartment in our house, so you can spend your vacation carefree with the host family.
No travel period selected!
Apartment Nr. 1
- Size: 95m²
- Room: 7, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 1 - 7
- Homey Apartment No. 1 (approx. 95 m²): 1 double room, 2 double rooms each with a pull-out sofa; 2 bathrooms (1x bathtub/WC, 1x shower), separate WC, fully equipped kitchen incl. oven, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, filter coffee machine ... and dining area, hallway with wardrobe, south-facing balcony perfect to enjoy the sun. TV in all bedrooms and in the kitchen.
Check In: 03:00 p.m / Check Out: 09.30 a.m.
Directions: Turn left about 100m after the tunnel - cross the bridge - go right and procced for about 300m - turn left in front of Haus Simone
Including: W-Lan, parking, ski storage room with boot drier, bedlinen, towels (1 x weekly change), parking;
Exclusive: local tax
Other: Daily entrance to FREIZEIT ARENA in winter (Indoor pool included / sauna area for an additional charge of EUR 8)/ in summer daily entrance to FREIZEIT ARENA (without sauna)
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- boot dryer
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment