Leitbergalm 3, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
LUXURY at 1800 meters altitude, nestling above the holiday village of Sölden - A fairly different chalet at the heart of the mountains! At lovely LENI MOUNTAIN CHALET you will enjoy nature in the midst of the scenic Ötztal Alps without renouncing to luxury. The chalet was renovated with love to the detail in the summer of 2019. The private natural swimming pond and a fine wellness area promise rest and relaxation. If you want a little more action then you can directly access the Leiterberg Trail on your mountain bike right next to the guesthouse.
The chalet is accessible via a forest road and is therefore not suitable for all vehicles - we are happy to organize a shuttle service for you!
No travel period selected!
- Size: 200m²
- Room: 9, Bedrooms: 4
- Occupancy: 2 - 8
- Chalet at the heart of the mountains, covering approx. 200 m²: living area on two floors. On the upper floor there is a large living area with open fireplace, cozy couch corner, lounge chair, satellite TV incl. Sonos sound bar. Gallery to while away the day. The upper floor also offers some culinary highlights: fully equipped kitchen with cooking island and dining table for 8 people, Nespresso coffee maker. The ground floor features 3 double beds with shower/WC and a twin room with bunk beds. Balconies & terraces cover approx. 115 m².
Check In: from 2.00 pm / Check Out: until 10.00 am
CHECK-IN at LENI MOUNTAIN APPARTEMENTS, Unterwaldstraße 20, 6450 Sölden. We will accompany you to the chalet.
Directions: in southern direction through the center of Sölden - follow signs H and H2 - then keep left and you will directly reach LENI MOUNTAIN APPARTEMENTS.
Included: bed linen, bath towels, slippers & bathrobe, parking space, swimming pond, Klafs Sanarium (combination of sauna bath, soft steam bath, aroma bath or hot air bath), firewood for the fireplace; Welcome package (basic portion of pasta, flour, potatoes, spices, soft drinks ...)
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Inside Summer Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts (reduced bike ticket for the Bike Republic Sölden), swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Summer Card from the second day of your stay.
As a "Bike homes" partner we fulfill varied criteria, for instance: bike storage room, washing facilities for bicycles/bicycle gear, bike repair rack, repair tools, plus useful tips and information on bike tours on the spot!
Exclusive of: resort tax
Other: Self-catering chalet, only accessible via a forest road. Open only in summer. Dogs are welcome, surcharge of € 50 per night. On request, you can also book a BREAKFAST or BEVERAGE PACKAGE.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- mountain location
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- barbecue area (with benches)
- parking space for bicycles
- laundry service
- pets welcome
- satellite TV
- hotel taxi / house taxi
- reading room
- free parking
- Wasch & Trockenmöglichkeit für Kleidung
- relaxation room
- credit cards accepted