Sonnleithenweg 3, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Homey apartment house in typical Tirolean style, located at 2 km above Sölden. Peaceful and sunny hillside setting, great panoramic view. 2-3 driving minutes (by car or skibus shuttle - bus stop opposite our house) to the village center, après-ski spots, restaurants, cafes and mountain lifts.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Appartment Söldenkogl / Brunnenkogl
- Size: 60m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Newly refurbished "Brunnenkogl" apartment with open roof timbering on the third floor: 2 double rooms, flat-screen TV and balcony. 1 bathroom incl. shower and separate WC. Kitchen-cum-living room with tiled stove, flat-screen TV and homey dining corner in typical Tirolean style, top modern and fully equipped kitchenette.
- Size: 80m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 4 - 6
- Newly refurbished "Gaislachkogl" apartment (approx. 80 m²) with open roof timbering on the third floor: 2 double rooms (1 double room and 1 large bedroom with 3 separable beds and 1 sleeping sofa), flat-screen TV, room safe, 2 bathrooms incl. shower/WC, hairdryer. Homey kitchen-cum-living room with tiled stove, flat-screen TV and dining corner in typical Tirolean style.
- Size: 30m²
- Room: 2, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 1 - 2
- De Luxe Studio (approx. 30 m²) for 2 persons with 1 bed-sitting room, visually separated kitchenette and homey dining area, bathroom with shower/WC, terrace, room safe, flat-screen TV.
Check-in: 3.00 pm / Check-out: 9.00 am
Exit: H / H1
Directions: through Sölden - past the Post Office - after 400m: turn right before you reach the BP gas station - rising road, across a small bridge towards Panoramaweg + Sonnleithenweg - underpass, exit H/H1
Included: W-Lan, parking, bedlinen, towels;
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Premium Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts (reduced bike ticket for the Bike Republic Sölden), swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive: local tax
Other: As a guest of our house you get a discounted tickets for the Aqua-Dome - the Tirol Therme Längenfeld. In winter free entrance to the Freizeit Arena (Indoor pool included / sauna area for an additional charge of EUR 8).
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- parking space for bicycles
- boot dryer
- luggage storage
- laundry service
- ironing service
- free parking
- Wasch & Trockenmöglichkeit für Kleidung
Sports / Leisure time
- Tennis inclusive