Föhrenweg 7, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Ferienhaus "Moidl": spacious, modern holiday house for 10-20 persons, located in the hamlet of Wildmoos - above Sölden. Close to Gaislachkogelbahn, skibus stop at only 2 walking minutes. Food shop (10 walking minutes), center (1.5 km).
ÖTZTAL PREMIUM CARD – Our guests enjoy in the summer all INCLUDED highlights in the Ötztal for free.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 15th day to 1 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Apartment, shower or bath, toilet, terrace
- Size: 300m²
- Room: 13, Bedrooms: 8
- Occupancy: 10 - 20
- Comfy holiday house (250 m²): entrance room with coatrack, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, ample kitchen-cum-living room (oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, microwave, toaster) with large dining area, tiled stove, large seating area, flat-screen TV, terrace. Cozy wintergarden on the upper floor.
Check In: 4.00 pm / Check Out: 10.00 am
Pick up your KEY at HAUS LUNARIS, Hainbachweg 21 - Exit: E1
Directions: at the entrance to Sölden you turn right before you reach the Shell gas station (E1) - continue straight ahead until you reach Lunaris. It is the last house in this street.
Included: Wi-Fi, parking lot, side costs (bed linen and towels, electricity, water), ski storage room / boot-dryer
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Premium Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts (reduced bike ticket for the Bike Republic Sölden), swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive: local tax
Others: Pets only on request, fresh bread delivery service
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- mountain location
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- tiled stove
- pets welcome
- free parking