Beautifully located cross country slope with great views.
We walk through the mountaineering village Vent, at the exit P 9 along the road to Rofen. After about 200 m, we turn left and follow the sign to the entrance. The middle-level trail Ebenle is about 1 km long and is located at 1,950 m in snow-sure and sunny location in hilly terrain. In addition to the small chapel, there are two comfortable seating areas, with a magnificent view of the town and the mountains.
No restaurant, take some drinks and food with you;
Public toilet at Widum Vent;
Rental shops: Venter Kaufhäusl and Skiverleih Sportalm;
Cross Country Lessons: Skischule Vent www.schischule-vent.com;
Safety informationThe cross country slope Ebenle is not accessible, if the road to Rofen is closed because of secure.
- Cross-country skis - classic or skating skis
- Cross country poles of suitable length
- Cross country boots - precise fit, should give a firm grip and tight-fitting
- Clothing - Functional underwear with long arms and legs, special running tights and tight pants, water repellent and breathable jacket recommended
- Gloves should provide a firm grip and optimal stick guidance
Tips, hints and linksMore details about cross country skiing in Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/langlaufen
Getting thereVent is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Vent:
In front of the village and at the valley station from the chair lift (payable)
Book recommendation by the author
Show elevation profile Hide elevation profile
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.