Sandstraße 5 b, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Family-run apartment house in a very calm location. Only 250m from the Giggijoch cable car.
Included: Ötztal Inside Summer Card from June until early October - comprising many highlights such as summer mountain lifts, public bus lines, museums, 4 swimming pools, 2 lakes, Freizeit Arena Sölden, guided hikes, bicycle rental, Area 47, Ötztal Fun Park and a lot more.
No travel period selected!
Apartment "no 1"
- Size: 40m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 3
- Beautiful apartment on the ground floor. Equipped with one double room; 1 bathroom with shower / toilet; fully equipped kitchen with sitting area, dishwasher, cable TV. The apartment has no balcony. Size approx. 40 m²
Apartment "No 7"
- Size: 75m²
- Room: 7, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 3 - 7
- Beautiful, cosy apartment with bathtub/toilet; 1 bathroom with shower/toilet; anteroom; large, fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, 4-plate electric cooker, refrigerator, coffee maker, etc.) and cable TV. One west-facing and one east-facing balcony offering views of the marvellous surrounding mountains. Size approx. 75 m².
Apartment "1- 2 persons"
- Size: 28m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 1 - 2
- Beautiful apartment with 1 double room with sitting area, 1 fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, cable TV, balcony; 1 bathroom with shower/toilet. ATTENTION: 1 apartment does not have a balcony. Size approx. 28 m².
Check In: 1 p.m./ Check Out: 10 a.m.
Directions: Drive past the Sölden village sign - turn right after the Shell petrol station at Haus Annabell - continue straigt ahead - Haus Alpenrose is situated on the left-hand side
Included: parking, bed linen, towels, Wifi
Including in summer: Here you get the Ötztal Inside Summer Card by your summer-check-in: including all highlights in Ötztal from the second day of your stay!
Exclusive: local tax; Bread delivery service on request and at an additional cost;
Other: Free admission to the Freizeit Arena (Indoor pool included / sauna area for an additional charge of EUR 8) in winter from October. The payment is only in cash possible.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
COVID-19 safety measures
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- No commonly used writing utensils such as menus, journals, pens, paper...
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
Hygiene and disinfection
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Distance rules are kept
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
Facilities / Services
- laundry service
- free parking
- only cash payment