Sölden Treasure Hunt - Panoramarunde route
Download Treasure Hunting Map Sölden (PDF)
Ho to go on a Treasure Hunt?
Following the marked route you will discover small caches (treasure boxes). Each cache contains a sheet with one of the six secret codes and colors. Write these codes and colors into your treasure map. Everyone who has found all caches, knowing all secret codes and colors, can open the locks of our treasure chest waiting for you at the Information Sölden. Geocachers can also log their finds on geocaching.com.
The route is about 3.5 km long, walking time 2.5 hours.
Panoramarunde Route (GPS-Data):
- Cache 1: N46 57.508 E11 00.231 GPS-Data
Secret tip: The cut tree trunk protects the cache from wet weather.
- Cache 2: N46 57.603 E11 00.017 GPS-Data
Secret tip: On the left there is a tree that loves the barbed wire to bits.
- Cache 3: N46 57.807 E10 59.903 GPS-Data
Secret tip: The little one is hidden at the very top of the stony mountain.
- Cache 4: N46 57.952 E10 59.963 GPS-Data
Secret tip: A wall made of rock is just perfect for a cache.
- Cache 5: N46 58.174 E11 00.087 GPS-Data
Secret tip: Take a look at the stones right at the fork-off, between bench and tree.
- Cache 6: N46 57.896 E11 00.280 GPS-Data
Secret tip: If you enjoy this view the cache is very close to you. Look up towards the tree.
Sölden Treasure hunt Sölden - Infangrunde route
download Treasure Hunting Map Sölden (PDF)
How to find your treasure?
STARTING POINT (walking time: about 30 min to the start point):
1. Sölden Zentrum Shuttle/Philipp -> direction Innerwald, through the hamlet to the chapel, then take the hiking trail behind the chapel until you reach „Stiegele“ area (glacier road towards Infang/Gaislach crossroads)
2. Sölden Gaislachkogl mountain gondola -> trail from parking house towards Unterwald/Innerwald -> past Rauthalm hut -> to „Stiegele“ area
3. Sölden, by bus towards glacier/Hochsölden to the respective bus stop
„Stiegele“ start point: follow Infangstraße (direction Infang) for about 150 m – keep left before you reach the camp ground, head into the forest towards Infang.
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE GREEN CIRCLE SIGNS!
Following the marked route you will discover small caches (treasure boxes). Either one or more cache boxes contain a sheet with a riddle, a number or a letter written on it. Write them into the respective field of your treasure map. Everyone who has found all caches, knowing the right answer, can open the locks of our treasure chest waiting for you at the Information Sölden.
The route (from „Stiegele“) is about 3.5 km long, walking time 2.5 hours.
Infangrunde Route (GPS-Data):
- Cache 1: N46 57.257 E011 00.415 GPS-Data
Secret tip: The spider is sitting on the stone while I am hidden underneath. Attention! You can‘t eat me.
- Cache 2: N46 57.098 E011 00.450 GPS-Data
Secret tip: I prefer hanging around here.
- Cache 3: N46 56.973 E011 00.465 GPS-Data
Secret tip: If you enjoy this view you are almost standing on me. Hidden below the trail, protected by the bark of the tree.
- Cache 4: N46 57.035 E011 00.380 GPS-Data
Secret tip: Do you like picnicking? I am one of the „chairs“!
- Cache 5: N46 56.951 E011 00.288 GPS-Data
Secret tip: I prefer hiding where something else attracts attention.
- Cache 6: N46 57.217 E011 00.295 GPS-Data
Secret tip: A giant picture and I am suspended right behind.