We respect your
right to privacy!
These cookies are absolutely necessary for the operation of this site and enable safety related functionalities, for example. Additionally, this type of cookie is as well used to save your personal cookie settings.
In order to further improve both our offer and website, we collect anonymized data for statistics and analyzes. By means of these cookies we can, for example, analyze the number of visitors and the effect of certain pages on our website by optimizing our content.
We use these cookies to improve usability of the site for you. For example, based on an accommodation search you already made, you can conveniently access the same lodging when you visit our website again.
These cookies are used to display personalized content that matches your interests. It enables us to provide you with offers that are particularly relevant to your personally planned trip.
In the late afternoon Sölden's huts, umbrella bars, pubs and bars stand for exciting music and party feeling - time to unwind and celebrate! Family and friends meet for a drink and some real sport enthusiasts are already on the dance floor although wearing ski boots. Depending on the perspective, such a hut party is the unrivaled highlight of the skiing day or already the prelude to the nightlife here.
A warm welcome to the Bergzauber in Sölden. You can expect a warm and romantic cabin atmosphere. The hut is located directly on the Gaislachkogl valley run and is an après-ski haunt for winter skiers and close to the panorama trail for hikers and pedestrians. In addition, the hut offers a magical view over the village. Widely known for its outstanding cuisine, in a rustic yet stylish ambience, more than just home-style food is served.
The Bergzauber offers an atmospheric setting for every celebration, such as a hut evening, hen party, Christmas party, baptism, birthday party. From the buffet to the gala menu, the festivities should also remain culinary unforgettable.
- Rustic ski hut with table service, located right at Piste 21/22
- Great choice of Tirolean specialities, pasta, steaks, salad...
- Après ski parties
- The hut is also accessible by foot or by taxi
The most famous apres-ski location, adjacent to the slope to the Gaislachkogel cabelcar.
Great music and events waiting for you!
- Reachable confortable by Zentrum Shuttle
- Oldest and most cultic Après Ski Bar in Sölden
All under one roof:
- Après ski bar
- Restaurant / Pizzeria
- Sun terrace with deck chair service
- Ski rental / Depot & Service
- right on the ski slope (downhill run no. 7 & 10)
- 15 minutes from the center; with the center shuttle easily accessible!
- Taxi or Car - Unterwaldstrasse 8 (H2)
Directly in the skiing and hiking area of Sölden at 2,020 meters - The Hotel Silbertal **** is located.
A relaxing atmosphere and comfort are our top priorities! For an enjoyable stay, we have our own multi-course evening menu and a very delicious breakfast buffet.
• Warm meals all day
• Almdorf at 2,000 m
• Large sun terrace with a wonderful view of the Ventertal
• Ski in & ski out at 2,000 m - high quality service and food
• Evening Get-together at the fire bowl during sunset
To the Hotel Silbertal:
• by car from Sölden in approx. 20 minutes
• from Gaislachkogl-Bahn middle station approx. 45 minutes walking distance
• from Sölden approx. 1.5 - 1 ¾ h walking distance
• perfect location for hikes to: Tiefenbach glacier - Vent, middle station - Hochsölden, Bodenegg - Zwieselstein, Gaislachsee
In Ötzi's Tanzstadl you celebrate and dance in Tyrolean style. The rustic atmosphere and groovy music guarantee a great atmosphere. Here the locals celebrate with the guests to fox, pop & rock. Live bands from the region play weekly.Opening Hours:
Gampe Alm offers cozy parlors, a sunbathing terrace with deck chairs, a unique playground, and a traditional mountain hut ensemble since 1788.
The beautiful Gampe Alm can be reached by foot in 15 mins. (Rettenbach Strasse - Stabele), 35 mins. (turnoff Hochsölden Strasse) or in 45 mins. (Hochsölden)
Gampe Alm is a great place for a relaxed and enjoyable evening with friends.
Groups should book in advance! Taxi service on request!
Traditional hut meals, daily set lunch menus, milk drinks, homemade pastries, ploughman’s lunch etc.
ALMZEIT Focus: 3-D painters palette and a brush point the way to the autentic hut.
Summer: open from mid June to mid Oktober
Winter: open from early December to April
Marco's is the ultimate Après-ski bar right in the center of Sölden. Entering Marco's with your skis directly from the Giggijoch ski run sounds like a lot of fun, right? There is always something happening here and it is not a coincidence. Not only the fold-down roof is a real eye catcher, our guests also appreciate the splendid sunbathing terrace right at the heart of Sölden. Anyone who wants to continue partying after an exciting ski day knows exactly where to go. After all, Marco's offers fast and friendly service. Sports events can be experienced live (Sky TV).
We are glad to welcome you.
- Great location amidst the ski area but already close to the valley!
- Accesseible via pistes number 7, 8, 9, 10 and with the Zentrum Shuttle from the village center
- you can have a coffee, drinks, lunch or celebrate après-ski
Homely alpine hut on 2040 meters sea level offers hot meals all day, especially local food.
The taxi service will bring you easily to the Gaislachalm and back to Sölden.
Summer: open from end of June to end of September
Winter: open from mid December to 1 week after Easter
The hut: common room with satellite TV, infrared cabin, pool billiards, sauna, steam room, a sun terrace with deck chairs.Opening Hours: