T +43 5254 2310
In addition to general hygiene measures, the following safety precautions will apply:
FFP2 mask is required
A distance of 2 metres must be maintained
Online booking or reservation of rental material is – if possible - recommended
Please find any further information here: https://www.oetztal.com/summer/covid-19-safety-measures.html
Church - VENT
1502: the church and the graveyard were consecrated. 1701: Matthäus Gerstgrasser became the first pastoral assistant. 1802: an avalanche destroyed the church, only the tower and the tabernacle remained. 1862: the baroque-style church was consecrated and Vent became a parish.
The high altar probably comes from a former church in Karthaus in Schnalstal valley (statues, St. Bruno, St. Benedict).
Next to the high altar you find John the Baptist and John the Evangelist, an altar dedicated to the Virgin Mary with a statue of the Virgin made by the Tirolean Andreas Kölle. 1995/1996: renovation of the church's interior and of the facade. In 1999 the church received a new main altar and a lectern. Josef Singer, the priest of Sölden, is also responsible for the parish of Vent.