We respect your
right to privacy!
These cookies are absolutely necessary for the operation of this site and enable safety related functionalities, for example. Additionally, this type of cookie is as well used to save your personal cookie settings.
In order to further improve both our offer and website, we collect anonymized data for statistics and analyzes. By means of these cookies we can, for example, analyze the number of visitors and the effect of certain pages on our website by optimizing our content.
We use these cookies to improve usability of the site for you. For example, based on an accommodation search you already made, you can conveniently access the same lodging when you visit our website again.
These cookies are used to display personalized content that matches your interests. It enables us to provide you with offers that are particularly relevant to your personally planned trip.
Our completely renovated Rettenbach Market Restaurant combines tradition and modern architecture. The new restaurant has been modernized with great attention to detail. Cozy rooms and niches invite you to relax and linger.
With a lot of love for the job, our team conjures up delicious food for you. Our self-service restaurant leaves nothing to be desired. We offer for you from traditional Tyrolean cuisine to soups, salads, pizza & pasta and desserts to grilled specialities. There, where the world cup race takes place every year, you can enjoy a delicious meal and a breathtaking view in the heart of nature.
We look forward to welcome you in Gletscher Arena Sölden soon. Your Gletscher Arena team
Our offer at a glance:
- self-service restaurant
- Gletschertisch service restaurant on the 1st floor
(please consider opening times)
- sun terrace with view of the World Cup slope
- bar with a cozy lounge
- bar Gletscherspalte with mobile roof
- Riml sports shop
- parking space available
How do you get to us:
- via glacier road by bus or by car
Hikes around the Rettenbach Market Restaurant:
- from toll station (2 - 2.5 hours) to the Rettenbach Market Restaurant
- from the Rettenbach Alm along the panoramic trail to the Gampe Thaya
(rustic Alpine hut / delicacies - all natural, cheese dairy;
walking time 1 - 1.5 hours / easy hike)
- continue from Gampe Thaya to Sonnblick mountain restaurant
in Hochsölden (walking time again approx. 1 - 1.5 hours / easy hike)
- further from Gampe Thaya to Sölden
- ambitious hikes: from the Rettenbach Market Restaurant over Rettenbachjoch or Pitztaler Jöchl (right hand) to the Braunschweiger hut