- Select the button GREENPASS CHECK above
- Enter the ticket number of your ski pass (see example)
- The QR code of the Covid certificate is read via the camera of the end device used. Alternatively, an existing proof can be uploaded in PDF format*.
Activation via the Greenpass Check Terminal
There are terminals available for activation directly at our valley stations of Gaislachkogl an Giggijoch gondola. Here you can "link" your ticket quickly and easily with your 2G proof (QR code).
- Scan ski pass
- Scan Greenpass (QR code on the 2G proof)
- With a valid 2G proof, the ski pass will be unlocked until the expiry of the validity of the 2G proof, then it will be re-locked.
If there are difficulties with the online activation of the ski ticket or with the activation at the terminal, you can activate your ski ticket at our ticket offices on site. For that your 2G proof is required.
Children under 12 years:
Scan your ski pass and press the acoording button on the screen (If child ticket cklick here) and confirm.
* How do I get my certificate? All info here