For the present data processing, the following persons (together referred to as “Bergbahnen Sölden”) act as data controllers, whereby they partly act as “joint controllers” in the sense of Art. 26 GDPR:
Ötztaler Gletscherbahn Gesellschaft m.b.H. & Co KG. Sölden-Tirol
Skiliftgesellschaft Sölden-Hochsölden GmbH
Schilifte Gampe, Ötztaler Gletscherbahn KG
+43 (0) 5254 508 0
Single contact point/contact/data protection officer
Pursuant to Art. 26 GDPR, the single contact point for your questions, complaints, etc. is
Ötztaler Gletscherbahn Gesellschaft m.b.H. & Co KG. Sölden-Tirol Dorfstrasse 115
+43 (0) 5254 508 0
Bergbahnen Sölden are not obliged to designate a data protection officer, we refer in this regard to Art. 37 par. 1 EU GDPR. However, Bergbahnen Sölden are aware of their responsibility when handling personal data and we take all necessary measures and make all necessary regulations in this regard in order to fulfil this responsibility.
Description of the joint processing
- Personal data entered/provided by you are treated by one of the data controllers mentioned above depending on request, place of collection (e.g. depending on the ski pass office, online or on site). The data collected when purchasing a ticket are entered into the joint ticket system and, by doing so, are made available also to the other data controllers. This is necessary for contract performance (Art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR) or is in the overriding interest of the data controllers (data exchange between the associated companies, Art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR).
- Any and all rights of the data subject (see below) are assumed – provided that the data processing is subject to this data protection declaration – by Ötztaler Gletscherbahn Gesellschaft m.b.H. & Co KG. Sölden-Tirol. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- The single contact point for your questions, complaints, etc. is, pursuant to Art. 26 GDPR, Ötztaler Gletscherbahn Gesellschaft m.b.H. & Co KG. Sölden-Tirol.
- The due involvement of processors (evaluation, conclusion of processor agreements, instructions, etc.) is carried out for all data controllers by Ötztaler Gletscherbahn Gesellschaft m.b.H. & Co KG Sölden-Tirol.
- All data controllers shall autonomously comply with the following obligations under the GDPR: assessing the necessity of as well as carrying out the data privacy impact assessment, if any; complying with the principles of data processing; keeping processing records; collaborating with supervisory authorities; reporting data protection violations; designating a data protection officer, if any.