Söldenkogelweg 1, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Whether nature lover, winter sport enthusiast, walking or biking fan - Apart Ida enchants all guests with its quiet location and magnificent views. Apart Ida was newly built in 2017, nestling in the very quiet hamlet of Kaisers. Off the busy main road, Apart Ida is a perfect base for endless hikes. The Giggijoch muontain gondola is about 1.7 km away and can be reached with free skibus shuttles in winter. We are looking forward to your visit!
No travel period selected!
- Size: 58m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
Apartment built in 2017 (approx. 58 m²): 1 double room; 1 triple room (double bed and single bed); 2 bathrooms incl. shower/WC and hairdryer; comfy, fully equipped kitchen-cum-living room with dining area, ceramic cooktop, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, electric kettle, coffee maker, etc. Balcony with stunning mountain views. One of the two apartments is located in the attic - wonderful roof timbering.
Bookings for up to 3 people: only one bedroom and 1 bathroom are available.
Check-in: 3 pm - 7 pm / Check-out: 7.30 am - 10 am
Check-in after 7.00 pm on prior arrangement.
Directions: after the tunnel - first road on the left, towards Gehörde / Kaisers - after the bridge turn right into Kaiserstraße - after the first house on the left: turn left - our house can be found on the left side of the street.
Included: WiFi, parking lot, ski storage room, bed linen, towels
Exclusive: local tax
Other: A deposit of EUR 200 has to be paid in cash on arrival. It will be refunded in cash on departure if the apartment is undamaged and clean.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Distance rules are kept
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- parking space for bicycles
- boot dryer
- free parking
- only cash payment