Current resort information
News about Sölden
Bergbahnen Sölden and Ötztal Tourismus never stand still in order to guarantee an overall experience at the highest level. Whatever happens in the area - new infrastructures, improved performance, attractive highlights - here you will receive first-hand information.
The glacier road is currently closed for safety reasons
We are working on a non-asphalt bypass and hope to open it on Thursday, 20. June.
This road is only passable with vehicles with enough ground clearance. For buses with more than 20 seats, there is a ban on driving.
Summer lifts in operation:
- Zentrum Shuttle
Glacier lifts in operation: from 22 June 2019
- Tiefenbach- oder Schwarze Schneidbahn
CASH DESK OPENING HOURS
- Gaislachkogl gondola: 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
- Giggijoch gondola: 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
- Rettenbach or Tiefenbach glacier: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Toll road cashier desk: 8.30 am - 4.30 pm