Hochstattweg 25, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Spend your well-deserved holiday together with your family at the heart of a mountain world paradise in a warm and family-like atmosphere. Our guesthouse is located in Zwieselstein DIRECTLY on the E5 HIKING TRAIL leading towards TIMMELSJOCH pass and the the South Tyrolean border.
Ötztal makes a memorable place for varied holidays throughout the season - simply enjoy the best time of the year here with us: active holidays, hiking, cycling, climbing, mountain biking or ultimate skiing fun in Sölden or Obergurgl - the choice is all yours. Or simply relax!
No travel period selected!
Apartment Top 1
- Size: 59m²
- Room: 7, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 1 - 4
- New from December 2018 - Top 1 (approx. 59 m²): 2 double rooms, 1 bathroom incl. shower/WC, 1 bathroom incl. shower, separate WC, satellite TV, radio, balcony, entrance hall, fully equipped kitchen with sofa and dining area, dishwasher, microwave, ceramic cooktop, coffee maker, refrigerator, cookware and dishes.
Apartment Top 2
- Size: 84m²
- Room: 8, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 1 - 6
- New from December 2018 - Top 2 (approx. 84 m²): 3 double rooms with 1 bathroom each - incl. shower/WC. Entrance hall, fully equipped kitchen-cum-living room with dining area, dishwasher, microwave, ceramic cooktop, coffee maker, refrigerator, toaster, electric kettle, etc. Enough space for cooking and spending time together.
Check In: 04:00 p.m. / Check Out: 09.30 a.m.
Directions: 3 km south of Sölden (towards Gurgl) - follow the federal road, turn left at the first bridge - exit R3 - the last house on the left.
Included: WiFi, towels, bed linen, ski storage room, boot-dryer, parking
Exclusive of: local tax
Others: Free skibus shuttle from Zwieselstein to Sölden (10-minute intervals) or Obergurgl.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- located on a hill
- mountain location
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
- Entfernung Bushaltestelle (Meter): 300
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- boot dryer
- non-smoking common room
- satellite TV
- free parking
- breakfast bookable