Föhrenweg 14, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Homely living style at the heart of the Tirolean Alps. Rustic meets modern. Traditional wood fittings in the living area, bathrooms and kitchens meet modern standards. The result: Apartments to feel good! HAUS ERIKA apartments is located in the hamlet of Wildmoos, at about 1.1 km from the base station of the Gaislachkogl Gondola. The village center and varied restaurants are approx. 2 km away, a supermarket ( 600 m) can be reached via the suspension bridge. Skibus stop at about 70m
Your health is very important to us! Therefore we have taken safety measures in our guesthouse:
- Hand disinfectant in the entrance area of the house
- Distance rules are observed by our employees - please observe these rules too!
- Cashless payment is available
- Contactless check-in & check-out
- You can inform us if you do not want us to enter the apartment to change towels
- Use of surface disinfectants when cleaning the kitchen, bathroom and WC
No travel period selected!
- Size: 34m²
- Room: 2, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 2
- Apartment Bergziege (size about 34 m²) consists of a living room/bedroom:1 double bed, 1 sofa bed, living area with a cozy seating area, view of the Gaislachkogl. A modern kitchen unit with dishwasher, induction stove, oven, coffee and Nespresso machine, refrigerator, dishes, dining area etc. The shower room with rain shower and toilet is modern standard. Large balcony with sun in the afternoon.
- Size: 36m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Apartment Steinbock (approx. 36 m²) on the second floor: 1 double room, 1 bathroom with tub and WC, kitchen-cum-living room with homey sofa-sleeper for up to 2 persons - overlooking the peak of Nederkogl, modern kitchenette equipped with dishwasher, induction cooktop, oven, coffee maker, fridge, crockery, dining area, ... and balcony.
- Size: 36m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Apartment Gams (approx. 36 m²): 1 double room, 1 bathroom incl. combined tub/tropical shower and WC, kitchen-cum-living room with homey sofa-sleeper for up to 2 persons - overlooking the peak of Nederkogl, modern kitchenette equipped with dishwasher, induction cooktop, oven, coffee maker, fridge, crockery, dining area, ... and balcony.
Check-in: 3.00 pm / Check-out: 10.00 am
Directions: through the village until you reach the Gaislachkogl Gondola - turn left after Sporthütte Fiegl, follow signs "K" - turn right after the bridge towards "K2" / Plattestraße - turn slightly left into Moosstraße after about 550 m - after approx. 150 m and the crossroads / Blumenweg you turn right. Our house is the second house on the left.
Included: WiFi, parking, heated ski storage room incl. boot dryer, towels, bed linen, TV, hairdryer
Included in summer: Ötztal Inside Summer Card – Explore the whole valley with only one Card from the second day of your stay!
Exclusive of: local tax
Others: Garage parking lot on request and for an extra charge.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- boot dryer
- free use of internet
- free parking
- only cash payment