Zirmweg 10, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Love for nature ....
It smells nicely. It's bright, light-flooded and you are warmly welcomed. That sounds like home. Your home-away-from-home at Zuckerhütl Naturappart. Nature is important and deserves respect. We support nature by using natural building materials such as thermal insulation made of sheep's wool boards & lime plaster, natural stone & wooden floors and - last but not least - rooms furnished in pine wood.
In winter, your apartment nestles at the heart of the Innerwald ski area and the Gaislachkogl ski run leads past our guesthouse. Strap on your skis and off you go - perfect ski-in and ski-out! Within 300 meters there are varied restaurants, ski and children's ski school, ski rental, Zentrum Shuttle (in 3 minutes down to the village center).
No travel period selected!
- Size: 90m²
- Room: 10, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 3 - 6
"Most people know how to furnish a house but only a few know how to create a home"
Enjoy this special well-being atmosphere in 3 "stone pine eco double rooms" with oak wood floors, private shower/WC/flat-screen TV, hairdryer, vanity mirror.
Holiday apartment (90 m²) on the first floor: homey kitchen incl. electric oven, automatic coffee maker, dishwasher, fridge, kettle, toaster, etc. and large dining table; separate living room with cozy sofa (sofa-bed for 7th/8th person), flat-screen TV, ample terrace with veranda.
- Size: 65m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Sonnklar apartment (60 m²) - Holidays of a very special kind: 2 biologic stone pine rooms (separate beds available), flat-screen TV and oak wood floors guarantee a wonderful night's sleep! 2 bathrooms incl. shower/WC, hairdryer, vanity mirror. Kitchen equipped with oven, automatic coffee maker, dishwasher, fridge, toaster, kettle. Perfect relaxation at the living/dining room in the panorama wintergarden with direct access to the garden and picture-book views of the Stubai Alps.
Check In: 04.00 p.m. / Check Out: 9.30 a.m.
Directions: southern end of the village - turn right towards the glacier road - straight ahead after 300m in direction Innerwald (400m) - turn right in front of the Hotel Elisabeth - downhill for approx. 50m
Included: Wifi, lockable ski storage room and boot-dryer, lockable box for bicyclettes, parking, bedlinen, towels, cleaning products, baby bed and children's chair on request,
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Inside Summer Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts (reduced bike ticket for the Bike Republic Sölden), swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive of: local tax, breakfast bookable on request or fresh bread delivery service
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right on the slope
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- mountain location
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
- Surgical mask for guests available
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
Hygiene and disinfection
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Disinfectant for hands (in all rooms)
- Distance rules are kept
- Non-cash payment possible
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- satellite TV
- free parking