Föhrenweg 14, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
Homely living style at the heart of the Tirolean Alps. We are passionate skiers, hikers and family fans ourselves and have traveled a lot. Therefore we created made to measure holiday apartments that meet all your needs and requirements: HAUS ERIKA apartments is located in the hamlet of Wildmoos, at about 1.1 km from the base station of the Gaislachkogl Gondola. The village center and varied restaurants are approx. 2 km away, a supermarket (approx. 600 m) can be reached via the suspension bridge. Skibus stop at about 70 m (Christmas to Easter).
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 34m²
- Room: 2, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 1 - 2
- Apartment Bergziege (approx. 34 m²) - small and beautiful one-room apartment with bed-sitting room: 1 double bed, living area with homey seating corner overlooking the peak of Gaislachkogl and modern kitchenette equipped with dishwasher, induction cooktop, oven, coffee maker, fridge, crockery, dining area, etc. Splendid bathroom incl. combined tub/tropical shower and WC.
- Size: 36m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Apartment Steinbock (approx. 36 m²) on the second floor: 1 double room, 1 bathroom with tub and WC, kitchen-cum-living room with homey sofa-sleeper for up to 2 persons - overlooking the peak of Nederkogl, modern kitchenette equipped with dishwasher, induction cooktop, oven, coffee maker, fridge, crockery, dining area, ... and balcony.
- Size: 36m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Apartment Gams (approx. 36 m²): 1 double room, 1 bathroom incl. combined tub/tropical shower and WC, kitchen-cum-living room with homey sofa-sleeper for up to 2 persons - overlooking the peak of Nederkogl, modern kitchenette equipped with dishwasher, induction cooktop, oven, coffee maker, fridge, crockery, dining area, ... and balcony.
Location and arrival
Check-in: 3.00 pm / Check-out: 10.00 am
Directions: through the village until you reach the Gaislachkogl Gondola - turn left after Sporthütte Fiegl, follow signs "K" - turn right after the bridge towards "K2" / Plattestraße - turn slightly left into Moosstraße after about 550 m - after approx. 150 m and the crossroads / Blumenweg you turn right. Our house is the second house on the left.
Included: WiFi, parking, heated ski storage room incl. boot dryer, towels, bed linen, TV, hairdryer
Included in summer: Ötztal Premium Card – Explore the whole valley with only one Card from the second day of your stay!
Exclusive of: local tax
Others: Reduction for children on request. Garage parking lot on request and for an extra charge.
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- boot dryer
- free use of internet