Austrian cuisine , home cooking , Ski huts , non-smoking locale , regional cuisine , alpine dairy/snack bar , Bergrestaurant/Bedienung
The “must have rule” (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is required for access.
Further safety measures:
A nose and mouth cover only has to be worn when picking up food (no ‘must have rule’ required)
If you stay longer than 15 minutes, all guests are required to register
Please find further information here: https://www.oetztal.com/summer/covid-19-safety-measures.html.
Beautiful new hut built in old tyrolean style, great location on a sunny plateau in the scenic Gaislach region. Playground, unique flora. Great views of the Ventertal. The hut can be rented for all kinds of activities.
- The sunniest hut of the entire region
- Built in old Tirolean style, ski & mountain hut with table service
- Located right at the Heidebahn slope - Piste 2
- Large sunbathing terrace with deckchairs
- Excellent cooking, some meals prepared with fresh farm products
Almzeit focus: Panorama time - on 2.130 m look in a giant wooden telescope