Austrian cuisine , vegetarian cuisine , home cooking , après ski , Glutenfreie Küche , Ski huts , non-smoking locale , regional cuisine , alpine dairy/snack bar , international cuisine , Bergrestaurant/Bedienung
The “must have rule” (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is required for access.
Further safety measures:
A nose and mouth cover only has to be worn when picking up food (no ‘must have rule’ required)
If you stay longer than 15 minutes, all guests are required to register
Please find further information here: https://www.oetztal.com/summer/covid-19-safety-measures.html.
Directly in the skiing and hiking area of Sölden at 2,020 meters - The Hotel Silbertal **** is located.
A relaxing atmosphere and comfort are our top priorities! For an enjoyable stay, we have our own multi-course evening menu and a very delicious breakfast buffet.
• Warm meals all day
• Almdorf at 2,000 m
• Large sun terrace with a wonderful view of the Ventertal
• Ski in & ski out at 2,000 m - high quality service and food
• Evening Get-together at the fire bowl during sunset
To the Hotel Silbertal:
• by car from Sölden in approx. 20 minutes
• from Gaislachkogl-Bahn middle station approx. 45 minutes walking distance
• from Sölden approx. 1.5 - 1 ¾ h walking distance
• perfect location for hikes to: Tiefenbach glacier - Vent, middle station - Hochsölden, Bodenegg - Zwieselstein, Gaislachsee