SAUTENS -> above the school -> way along the tobbogan run -> way to Haderlehn -> SAUTENS
In Sautens there is a 1 km long toboggan run, which is lighted daily in the evening. The ascent takes place on a separate path, which means free ride for the tobogganers and therefore safe sledding fun. Toboggan taxi on registration possible.
Safety informationIt is recommended to wear hiking equipment such as outdoor clothing, weather-resistant outdoor clothing, ankle-high mountain boots, wind, rain and sun protection, cap and gloves. It is also important to have sufficient food and a first-aid package, a cell phone and a hiking map.
- Sturdy shoes with non-slip sole
- Helmet with ski goggles
- Warm, waterproof clothing
- Flashlight or headlamp for sledding at night
Tips, hints and linksMore details about tobogganing in Ötztal:
Getting thereSautens is located in the West of Austria, more exactly in the province of TIROL. It is a south-facing side valley of the Inntal ? the ÖTZTAL. Plan the quickest and easiest travel route from your home town to the Ötztal valley online with the Route Planner:
ParkingAvailable parking in Sautens:
- directly in front of the town hall - for free of charge
- right after the big bridge right on the big gravel parking lot - for free
- at the sports field / cross chapel / experience Kalkofen as - for free
- in front of the elementary school / kindergarten, Kirchblickweg - for free
Show elevation profile Hide elevation profile
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.