Gampe Ladele auf der Gampe Thaya
stores/shops, farm shop/schnapps distillery, agricultural/regional products
T +43 664 2400 246
Please find the current guidelines and safety measures for a healthy together and a safe stay here: https://www.soelden.com/winter/covid-19-safety-measures.html
In the Gampe Ladele on the Gampe Thaya in the hiking area of Sölden / Hochsölden, you can find delicious and regional specialties to take home with you.
Numerous products that are made directly on the Alm, e.g. the Gampe Kaas alpine cheese and products from local farmers from Sölden, can be found in the small shop. Ideal for making those happy with a souvenir, who stayed home.
- various jams, syrups, honey and Austrian Schüttelbrot
- Gampe Kaas Almkäse - produced and matured at 2,000 m
- Chimney sausages, house sausages and bacon
- Herbal tea and herbal salt
- Soaps and sheep wool products