When the dawn breaks, winter fun is still not over. Once a week the toboggan run is illuminated in the evening. The evening ticket also serves as a night ski ticket - therefore guests can use the Gaislachkogl mountain gondola (on foot with a toboggan or with skis) in the most flexible way.
Tip: Although the run is floodlit, pocket and headlamps are good for keeping track and being seen by other tobogganists.
From 6.00 pm DJ sound, from 8.00 pm Night-Ski Show right at the mid-station of Gaislachkogl gondola.
From 6.00 pm tobogganing evening with live music at Bubis Schi- & Almhütte.
- Every Wednesday Night tobogganing from 25 Dec 19 - 25 Mar 20
- operating times Gailachkogl gondola I: 5.30 pm - 9.00 pm
- starting the run at the Gaislachkogl middle station is possible until 9.30 pm
- last piste check at 9.45 pm
- the toboggan run is closed from 10.00 pm and there is an absolute ban on using it