Ski & snowboard rental
Best advised and well equipped on the slope
Skiing in Sölden is also fun for those traveling with light luggage: more than 30 professional sports shops and expert ski rental stations have the right equipment for sporty holiday makers. The latest ski models, expertly tuned and adapted, with exchange and depot facilities in the ski area and on the valley floor: these are just a few of the plus points of such a splendid all-in-one ski rental arrangement.
Skis & more: all this is available for hire
The latest ski and snowboard models for every skill level, ski boots, poles, helmets - available in the economy, standard and premium version. Usually a sports shop is connected to the rental station which supplies a complete set of fashionable equipment: ranging from ski underwear and ski suits to caps, gloves, ski goggles & more. Those who are looking for a change from classic ski sports will also get tobogganing and fun sports equipment, cross-country and ski tour gear at the expert ski rental spots.
Good reasons for taking advantage of ski rental services
- Inexpensive, cutting-edge equipment - new every season
- Checked and well serviced material guarantees more safety
- Expert advice and tuning by specialists
- Free exchange of rental material in the ski area
- Comfy ski depots on the mountain and in the valley (directly at the lift stations)
- Bookable online, often at discounted rates
- Family-friendly rates (e.g. children rent for free if parents hire equipment)
- Some shops offer free shuttle services from the hotel to the ski rental station
- You can test before you buy
- A one-stop service promising a maximum of comfort and time saving: on request the ski rental shio organizes also the ski school course.
This is how online ski rental works
Those who want the full selection at a discounted price go online already before the start of their ski holiday: simply choose your favorite equipment including accessories from several categories and specify body weight, size and skiing/snowboarding ability.
The booked material will be ready on site in Sölden, additionally it is quickly and easily adapted by a specialist. This usually happens immediately after arrival so that you can hit the slopes the next morning without wasting time. Many ski rental spots deliver the booked equipment to the accommodation and pick it up at the end of the ski holiday.
By the way: boots and helmets are disinfected each time, skis and boards freshly tuned!
Free ski depot for carefree après-ski hours
For rental customers, the ski rental shops offer a free depot area directly at the mountain lifts. Only a few meters after taking off your skis or board, the wet sports equipment disappears in comfortable, lockable deposit boxes and is automatically dried there.
You can book these depots also for your own equipment.