Starting point: Camping Ötztal
Across the footbridge towards Oberried. Slightly ascending route in southerndirection to the Plague Chapel, proceed to the start of the loop at the bridge.
- Cross-country skis - classic or skating skis
- Cross country poles of suitable length
- Cross country boots - precise fit, should give a firm grip and tight-fitting
- Clothing - Functional underwear with long arms and legs, special running tights and tight pants, water repellent and breathable jacket recommended
- Gloves should provide a firm grip and optimal stick guidance
Tips, hints and linksMore details about cross country skiing in Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/langlaufen
Getting thereLängenfeld is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Längenfeld:
- Parking in Lehn - nearby Heimatmuseum - subject to charges
- Parking Oberried - climbing garden – payable
Show elevation profile Hide elevation profile
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.