Ski huts with table service
FINE À LA CARTE ENJOYMENT
Choose your favorite table, stretch your legs and put your finger on the menu: comfort and ease are strongly recommended during a winter sports break. One of the countless restaurants with table service is always close by in the Sölden ski area - right on the ski run or next to the mountain lift station. In addition to the freshly prepared Tirolean and international specialties, also the cozy ambience is rich in variety: rustic wood-paneled parlors in quaint wooden huts or true wow moments in the glass cube - there is something for all tastes and preferences.
|COVID-19 safety measures for mountain gastronomy|
Mountain Gastronomy in Sölden
Austrian cuisine , vegetarian cuisine , home cooking , Ski huts , non-smoking locale , regional cuisine , alpine dairy/snack bar , international cuisine , SS/self-service , Bergrestaurant/Bedienung
Enjoy Tyrolean specialties on the panoramic sun deck.
Let yourself be treated by our kitchen team in our newly designed areas - á la carte or self-service.
Cozy lounges invite you to relax and linger and a spacious playground with a wide variety of equipment (swings, 20 m long tunnel slide, etc.) awaits your children. The new Hochsölden-Rotkoglbahn opened in November 2019 and as the middle station is located right at the Sonnblick, after your stop, you can easily return to the ski area at the Giggijoch. Of course, the Sonnblick is also easily accessible for pedestrians with the two lifts. (Giggijochbahn valley station - Giggijochbahn mountain station - walk to the Hochsölden-Rotkoglbahn mountain station - get off at Sonnblick middle station). We are happy to organize hut evenings for groups upon request. At the Sonnblick the name is our philosophy.
We serve hot meals and regional specialties with local quality all day. We are looking forward to your visit.
Summer: open from the end of June till the beginning of September
Winter: open from the beginning of December till middle of April
More facts about the Bergrestaurant Sonnblick:
- Easily accessible in the Sölden / Hochsölden ski area via the Giggijochbahn/Hochsölden-Rotkoglbahn.
- Located directly by the slope 19+20 in Hochsölden.
- After your stop at Sonnblick, you can comfortably return to Giggijoch with the new Hochsölden Rotkoglbahn gondola or take the village run down.
- Located directly by the slope 19+20 in Hochsölden.
- Via the road to Hochsölden by car the Sonnblick is also accessible for non-skiers.
- 2 x day shuttle bus service from Sölden to Hochsölden and return.
home cooking , après ski , Ski huts , non-smoking locale , bar/pub/lounge , Bergrestaurant/Bedienung
- Great location amidst the ski area but already close to the valley!
- Accesseible via pistes number 7, 8, 9, 10 and with the Zentrum Shuttle from the village center
- you can have a coffee, drinks, lunch or celebrate après-ski
Austrian cuisine , vegetarian cuisine , après ski , Ski huts , non-smoking locale , regional cuisine , alpine dairy/snack bar , international cuisine , Bergrestaurant/Bedienung
- Rustic ski hut with table service, located right at Piste 21/22
- Great choice of Tirolean specialities, pasta, steaks, salad...
- Après ski parties
- The hut is also accessible on foot or by taxi
Austrian cuisine , home cooking , après ski , Ski huts , non-smoking locale , regional cuisine , alpine dairy/snack bar , international cuisine , Bergrestaurant/BedienungOpening Hours:
après ski , Ski huts , alpine dairy/snack bar , international cuisine , Bergrestaurant/Bedienung
- Homey umbrella bar amid the ski area, right next to the Stabele chair lift
- Restaurant with table service (soups, special burgers, pasta, etc.)
- Bar, après-ski location
- Sunbathing terrace
restaurant , live music/concerts , Austrian cuisine , vegetarian cuisine , home cooking , après ski , Glutenfreie Küche , Ski huts , non-smoking locale , regional cuisine , alpine dairy/snack bar , international cuisine , Bergrestaurant/Bedienung , a la carte Frühstück
“The place to be for trendy people. We combine the perfect location on the slopes & bike trails, house music with a chill-out lounge and regional and trendy dishes for your with a perfect view. That’s the Panorama Alm! "
- Directly on the slopes 21 & 22 of the Giggijochbahn; on the "Gahe Line" and "Olm Volle Line" bike trails; accessible by car with enough parking spots; 30 minutes’ walk from the center of Sölden
- breakfast, lunch, dinner, fondue and sushi
Seminars & Meetings with a vision
The working space with a view of the Panorama Alm Sölden. In our Panorama Stüberl you not only have a closed "thinking room" but you also experience an environment that is bubbling with ideas with the wonderful view of the Ötztaler mountains.
Seminars & meetings in the mornings from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (10-15 people) with snacks and drinks: € 400,
Seminars & meetings 2 hours in the morning between 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (10-15 people) with snacks and drinks: € 300,-
As a hotel guest in our Grünwald Resort, we can put together an individual package for you. Contact us and let us know your ideas.
Austrian cuisine , home cooking , Ski huts , non-smoking locale , regional cuisine , alpine dairy/snack bar , SS/self-service , Bergrestaurant/Bedienung
To Goldegg Alm:
Sölden center via Inner wald towards Gaislachalm, fork-off to Goldeggalm, altitude gain: 526 m, length: 5 km, time: 1.5 h
from Hochsölden via Gampealm - Rettenbachalm – past middle station to Goldeggalm, time: 2.5 h
with Gaislachkogl gondola to middle station, altitude gain: 45 m
with the bike from Sölden, length: 5 km, altitude gain: 526 m, gradient: 14%
Crossings: Goldeggalm - Heidealm, Gaislachsee - Gaislachkogl
Winter: ski mountaineering tour, starting point in Sölden, altitude gain: 526 m, length: 5 km, time: 1 h
ALMZEIT focus: Potato Time - climbing, bouncing, swinging and floating on the wooden tuber.
Cozy, quaint mountain hut
in winter easily accessible from Heidebahn chair lift via the ski route
Famous for its excellent baked potatoes
Gletschertisch Bedienungsrestaurant mit Café-Lounge
Austrian cuisine , Ski huts , regional cuisine , international cuisine , Italian cuisine , Bergrestaurant/BedienungOpening Hours:
restaurant , live music/concerts , Austrian cuisine , vegetarian cuisine , home cooking , non-smoking locale , regional cuisine , international cuisine , Bergrestaurant/Bedienung
Take place in our comfortable dining room and enjoy our specialities which are prepared by the innkeeper personally.
Hut evenings taking place on request.
Gasthof Granstein is located at the entrance to Sölden. Explore the fascinating Ötztal mountains and enjoy the superb panorama views!!
Austrian cuisine , home cooking , Ski huts , non-smoking locale , regional cuisine , alpine dairy/snack bar , Bergrestaurant/Bedienung
Beautiful new hut built in old tyrolean style, great location on a sunny plateau in the scenic Gaislach region. Playground, unique flora. Great views of the Ventertal. The hut can be rented for all kinds of activities.
- The sunniest hut of the entire region
- Built in old Tirolean style, ski & mountain hut with table service
- Located right at the Heidebahn slope - Piste 2
- Large sunbathing terrace with deckchairs
- Excellent cooking, some meals prepared with fresh farm products
Almzeit focus: Panorama time - on 2.130 m look in a giant wooden telescope