at the Gaislachkogl
Every Wednesday 25.12.2019 – 25.03.2020
PROGRAM NIGHTTIME TOBOGGANING
Toboggan run illuminated and in operation from: 5.30 pm
Last start: 9.30 pm
Toboggan run closed from: 10.00 pm
With the Night Ticket you can do both night skiing or nighttime tobogganing (no toboggans for rent at the middle station).
Program from 5:30 pm:
- 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm: Uphill ride with Gaislachkogl 8-person mountain gondola, section I
- from 6:00 pm: DJ
- 8:20 pm: Spectaculous ski perfpormance THE INDIAN GIRL
- 9:30 pm: Last start toboggan run and last gondola downhill ride
- 10:00 pm: Toboggan run closed (strictly prohibited to access the run)
- Starting at 6:30 pm: "The wishing table" at the restaurant Tirolerstube (reservation T +43 664 81 98 170 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Self service restaurant Almstube regulary opened (no reservation)
- Please pay attention to the opening hours of the toboggan run.
Outside of thementioned times the toboggan run is closed and it is strictly forbidden to use it.
- Due to necessary securing and preparation works there may be limited closing times of the toboggan run at any time. Please observe the corresponding instructions.
- Do not use the toboggan run under the influence of alcohol or drugs, it reduces the ability to react and a correct risk assessment.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended.
- No animals allowed on the toboggan run.
|with skipass||€ 12,00||€ 7,00|
|without skipass||€ 15,00||€ 8,00|
Season pass holders
Ticket sale at night:
Ski pass cash desks of Gaislachkogl mountain gondola (5:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
Cancellations and changes of dates due to the weather forecasts or the like are subject to change.