at the Gaislachkogl
Every Wednesday 25.12.2019 – 25.03.2020
PROGRAM NIGHTTIME TOBOGGANING
Toboggan run illuminated and in operation from: 5.30 pm
Last start: 9.30 pm
Toboggan run closed from: 10.00 pm
With the Night Ticket you can do both night skiing or nighttime tobogganing.
NO toboggans for rent at the middle station!
Check the sport shops around the base station.
Program from 5:30 pm:
- 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm: Uphill ride with Gaislachkogl 8-person mountain gondola, section I
- from 6:00 pm: DJ
- 8:20 pm: Spectaculous ski perfpormance INDIAN GIRL
- 9:30 pm: Last start toboggan run and last gondola downhill ride
- 10:00 pm: Toboggan run closed (strictly prohibited to access the run)
- Starting at 6:30 pm: "The wishing table" at the restaurant Tirolerstube (reservation T +43 664 81 98 170 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Self service restaurant Almstube regulary opened (no reservation)
- Please pay attention to the opening hours of the toboggan run.
Outside of thementioned times the toboggan run is closed and it is strictly forbidden to use it.
- Due to necessary securing and preparation works there may be limited closing times of the toboggan run at any time. Please observe the corresponding instructions.
- Do not use the toboggan run under the influence of alcohol or drugs, it reduces the ability to react and a correct risk assessment.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended.
- No animals allowed on the toboggan run.
|with skipass||€ 12,00||€ 7,00|
|without skipass||€ 15,00||€ 8,00|
Season pass holders
Ticket sale at night:
Ski pass cash desks of Gaislachkogl mountain gondola (5:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
Cancellations and changes of dates due to the weather forecasts or the like are subject to change.