Night Ski Show with Night Skiing
Every Wednesday 26.12.2018 – 20.03.2019
Gaislachkogl Middle Station
Brand-new show program with premium highlights taking place at the Middle Station. Culinary delicacies served at Restaurant Tiroler Stube and Almstube Self-Service Restaurant.
Night skiing on the perfectly groomed, 4 km ski run equipped with top modern floodlights (piste no. 3, 3b, 10, 9).
(ATTENTION: the pistes are closed from 16:45 to 17:30 - snowcats in operation)
The Night Ski Ticket is at the same time the night tobogganing ticket which includes free use of the evening toboggan bus and the Gaislachkogl Mountain Gondola.
Program starting at 5:30 pm:
- 5:30 pm - 8:45 pm: uphill ride with Gaislachkogl 8-person mountain gondola, section I
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm: DJ
- 8:00 pm: Action show
- afterwards splendid musical fireworks
- 9:30 pm - last gondola downhill ride
- starting at 6:30 pm: "The wishing table" at the restaurant Tirolerstube (reservation T +43 664 81 98 170 or email@example.com)
- Self service restaurant Almstube regulary opened (no reservation)
|with skipass||€ 12,00||€ 6,50|
|without skipass||€ 15,00||€ 8,00|
Season pass holders
Ticket sale at night:
Ski pass cash desks of Gaislachkogl mountain gondola (5:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
Cancellations and changes of dates due to the weather forecasts or the like are subject to change.