Night Ski Show with Night Skiing
Every Wednesday 25.12.2019 – 25.03.2020
Gaislachkogl Middle Station
Brand-new show program with premium highlights taking place at the Middle Station. Culinary delicacies served at Restaurant Tiroler Stube and Almstube Self-Service Restaurant.
Night skiing on the perfectly groomed, 4 km ski run equipped with top modern floodlights (piste no. 3, 3b, 10, 9).
(ATTENTION: the pistes are closed from 16:45 to 17:30 - snowcats in operation)
The Night Ticket also includes the night tobogganing.
Program starting at 5:30 pm:
- 5:30 pm - 8:45 pm: uphill ride with Gaislachkogl 8-person mountain gondola, section I
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm: DJ
- 8:00 pm: Action show
- afterwards splendid musical fireworks
- 9:30 pm - last gondola downhill ride
- starting at 6:30 pm: "The wishing table" at the restaurant Tirolerstube (reservation T +43 664 81 98 170 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Self service restaurant Almstube regulary opened (no reservation)
|with skipass||€ 12,00||€ 7,00|
|without skipass||€ 15,00||€ 8,00|
Season pass holders
Ticket sale at night:
Ski pass cash desks of Gaislachkogl mountain gondola (5:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
Cancellations and changes of dates due to the weather forecasts or the like are subject to change.