|from 06.00 pm||Live music "Ötztaler Alpentornados"||Postplatz square|
|from 08.15 pm||Jason Nussbaumer||Postplatz square|
|from 08.45 pm||DJ Instyle||Postplatz square|
Program AUDI FIS Alpine Ski World Cup Sölden
FRIDAY, 22 October*
Race course Rettenbach Glacier-Sölden
SATURDAY, 23 October*
|10.00 am||1st run Womens GSL||Rettenbach Glacier|
|World Cup Party||Rettenbach Glacier|
|01.15 pm||2nd run Womens GSL||Rettenbach Glacier|
|World Cup Party||Rettenbach Glacier|
|from 06.00 pm||Live Band YOUNGBLOOD||Postplatz square|
|08.00 pm||Award for the fan club videos||Postplatz square|
|afterwards||DJ Instyle||Postplatz square|
In the entire event area on the glacier and in the valley at the Postplatz at the World Cup Party.
SUNDAY, 24 October*
|10.00 am||1st run Mens GSL||Rettenbach Glacier|
|World Cup Party||Rettenbach Glacier|
|01.30 pm||2nd run Mens GSL||Rettenbach Glacier|
|World Cup Party||Rettenbach Glacier|
World Cup Slope Rettenbach Glacier Sölden
For the alpine skiers the race track in Sölden with its impressive steep slope is the first challenge of world cup season. From the finish area almost the entire course can be watched.
Facts Race Course:
- Altitude at start: 3,040 m
- Altitude at finish line: 2,670 m
- Difference in altitude: 370 m
- Minimal incline: 15.5 %
- Maximal incline: 65 %
- Average incline: 33.1 %
- Slalom sticks: 41 - 56 Slalom sticks, depending on the course setting
- Speed of the alpine skiers: between 65 - 80 km/h
- Required material: 5,000 m security fence; 4,000 m safety net; 11,500 m cable, 210 m airfence, 260m fence
AUDI FIS Ski World Cup Opening Sölden
|Promoter:||Austria Ski Event Ges.m.b.H.
A-6020 Innsbruck / Olympiastraße 10
c/o Bergbahnen Sölden,
|Responsible Association:||Skiclub Sölden-Hochsölden, A-6450 Sölden|
|General:||Competitors who have been registered by their respective association are entitled to participate, provided they hold a valid FIS Licence (Art. 208.2IWO). Entrance is only permitted to the restricted areas (slopes) with the authorisation of the Chief Race Director and no exceptions will be made. The competition areas can only be entered with official accreditaton passes, with seperate entrances for women and men. In addition, competitors are reminded of the stipulations of the World Cup regulations and the IWO, and particularly in terms of advertising and equipment.|
|Judging:||Women's Giant Slalom
Men's Giant Slalom
Sölden Competition office, Freizeit Arena. Special announcements of the competition management and the panel of judges are made from the competition office.
FIS Chief Race Director Men
FIS Chief Race Director Women
Technischer Delegierter FIS
|Basis of the contract:||Standards relating to the safety measures and conditions affecting the competition and training slopes are based on the valid and relevant stipulations of the Common Regulations for all Skiing Competitions (IWO) of the International Ski Federation, the agreement (specifications) between the Organisation-Committee (OC) and the FIS, according to which the instructions of the appointed jury are definitive. Each participant undertakes to inform the jury of any causes for concern that he/she may have. By starting the race, the competitor acknowledges the he/she finds the current condition of the slope and the prevailing safety measures to be suitable and satifactory. The promoter does not accepts any additional responsibility for any condition of slope or any safety measures.|
|Deadlinge for registration:||For all national associations by 11 October 2021, at the latest.|
|Insurance:||The relevant associations are responsible for insuring their particpants.|
|Complaints:||Any complaints, in acoordance with the Common Regulations for all Skiing (IWO), should be referred to the competition office on the Rettenbach Glacier.|
|Official posters:||Available from the competition office at the Freizeit Arena and at the competition office on Rettenbach Glacier.|
|Prize money:||SFR 120.000 per race|
Opening Hours Freizeit Arena
|Race Office||Skiservice Center|
|Thursday, 21.10.2021||8.00 am - 8.00 pm||8.00 am - 8.00 pm||8.00 am - 8.00 pm|
|Friday, 22.10.2021||8.00 am - 8.00 pm||8.00 am - 8.00 pm||8.00 am - 10.00 pm|
|Saturday, 23.10.2021||8.00 am - 8.00 pm||8.00 am - 8.00 pm||6.00 am - 10.00 pm|
|Sunday, 24.10.2021||8.00 am - 1.00 pm||8.00 am - 4.00 pm||6.00 am - 4.00 pm|
|Vize president||Riml Bernhard|
|BM Mag. Schöpf Ernst|
|Finances / Budget||Mag. Richter Peter|
|SKI CLUB SÖLDEN|
|Ski club Sölden Hochsölden||Grüner Sigi|
|WORLD CUP OFFICE|
|World Cup Office||Holzknecht Fabienne|
|Mag. Falkner Jakob|
|Race Director||Gstrein Rainer|
|Race course responsible||Grüner Isi|
|Ski school Sölden||Gstrein Gotthard|
|Chief of gat judges||Gritsch Jürgen|
|ACCREDIATION / VIP-OFFICE / TICKETS|
|Race office||Schranz Alfons|
|Coordination Security||Maier Michael|
|Medical Service||Bombardelli Jürgen|
|Mountain Rescue||Fiegl Josef|
|Helicopter Alpin 2||Fürruter Bruno|
|Race Doctor||Dr. Köhle Hermann|
|Obstlt. Juen Hubert|
|Fire Control||Mag. Ing. Schöpf Georg|
|BH Imst||Schatz Emanuel|
|ACCREDITATION / CONTROL|
|Coordination Accreditation||Maier Michael|
|Accreditation Office||Arnold Lukas|
|Access Control||Gritsch Michael|
|Human Resource||Gstrein Claudia|
|Steward Postplatz / Freizeit Arena||Karl Heinz|
|GASTRONOMY / CATERING / FRINGE EVENTS|
|Gastronomy Glacier||Riml Willi|
|Catering Piste / Assistants||Grüner Roland|
|Fringe events - Postplatz||Kneisl Markus|
|Freizeit Arena - interests||Stecher Roland|
|Staff / Construction / Transport||Waldhart Wolfgang|
|Responsible Glacier - Glacier Stadium||Arnold Markus|
|Vice Responsible, car parking glacier||Frank Gerold|
|ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION / RADIO SYSTEM / TELEPHONE|
|Electrical installation||Falkner Helmut|
|Cashier desks / Telephone||Pult Gilbert|
|Radio System||Auer Johann|
|ÖSV / ASVG||Steger Rupert|
|FIS Events & Sponsorship||Capol Jürgen|
|Tirolean Ski Federation||Mag. Margreiter Werner|
|Press Director Sölden||Lorenzi Ernst|
|MARKETING / PUBLIC RELATIONS / MERCHANDISE|
|Marketing WWP||Kappacher Thomas|
|Program booklet editorial||Mag. Jakob Falkner|
|Program booklet sponsoring||Holzknecht Fabienne|
|Marketing, Public Relations, VIP support||Mag. Schwarz Oliver|
|Fanclub Organisator||Lorenzi Ernst|
|Video wall||Faber Jan-Cees|
|Sound system||Fa. Murdock|
|Security and barriers||Hopfgartner Ingo (ALPINA)|
|TELEKOM Press center||Brunner Christian|
|Radio system equipment||Funkaustria|
|Ticketing ÖSV||Barbara Warwitz (Ö-Ticket)|
|Race Director||Gstrein Rainer|
|Race course responsible||Grüner Isi|
|Start line judge||Scheiber Alois|
|Finish line judge||Gstrein Andreas|
|Chief of Gate judges||Gritsch Jürgen|
|Chief of calculation team||Gstrein Karl|
Austria Ski Veranstaltungsgesellschaft m.b.H. Olympiastraße 10
for Alpine World Cup Events as well as Freeskiing and Snowboard World Cup Events and
Austria Ski Nordic Veranstaltungsgesellschaft m.b.H. Olympiastraße 10
for Nordic World Cup Events
taking place in Austria.
The following provisions regulate the ticket sale and the Attendee terms and conditions for events organised in Austria by above mentioned companies (hereinafter referred to as “Organiser“).
Purchase of tickets is always subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The Ticket Purchaser states that prior to the purchase of the ticket s/he collected information about time, duration, place, type and programme of the Event as well as about youth protection regulations and whether the Event is appropriate for his/her purpose or visit especially via the Organiser’s websites and publications (website www.oesv.at / www.skiaustriaticket.at and other linked information). If the ticket is purchased for another Attendee, the Ticket Purchaser undertakes to make sure the Ticket Holder and the Attendee knows and observes these Terms and Conditions as well as the Venue Rules (see below) and follows the instructions of the staff and the Organiser. By using the ticket, the Attendee confirms to know these Terms and Conditions and the Venue Rules and their application.
“Event” is the competition and all other activities according to the ticket category scheduled for the ticket’s day of validity.
Any amendments, modifications or side-agreements to these Terms and Conditions as well as any warranty must be in writing to be legally applicable.
This shall also apply to agreements to change this formal requirement. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of this Agreement. Any invalid provision shall be replaced with a provision that is valid and comes closest to the original intention of the invalid provision.
Regulations when Purchasing a Ticket
The Attendee accepts the following conditions upon the purchase of the ticket:
- Immediately upon receipt of the ticket, the Attendee has to check its accuracy (especially regarding Event, date, number of tickets and price). Consumer complaint for incorrect tickets has to be filed in writing on delivery (e.g., ticket print with online bookings / “print at home“: so-called Print@Home-Tickets), the latest, however, within three working days upon receipt (e.g., email).
- The first-come-first-serve-principle will be applied for the admission to the Event. This means that if the same admission ticket is presented, the one presented first is the valid one. Attendees with Print@Home tickets and mobile tickets are asked not to make their tickets available to other persons and to keep them safe, in order to prevent fraudulent use by third parties.
- In case Print@Home tickets are purchased, the Attendee has to make sure that the tickets are printed in such a way that bar code and QR Code can be read at the security check.
- As to mobile tickets the Organiser recommends taking a printed ticket along as well. The Organiser assumes no liability in case of data loss within the responsibility of the Attendee (e.g., deletion or loss of phone).
- There is no right of withdrawal: therefore, tickets cannot be returned. It should be specifically noted that also no right of withdrawal will be granted, if the ticket is purchased via distance selling or outside of business premises (e.g., at an online shop or per email) as the service rendered is connected to leisure activities (§ 18 para 1 Z 10 FAGG).
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- It is forbidden to change or copy tickets. Changed original tickets are not valid anymore. Tickets not validated correctly are invalid. Tickets become void as soon as the spectator leaves the venue during the Event, unless the Organiser offers a system for re-entry to the venue with ticket (e.g., re-scan of the ticket, stamp and more).
- In order to guarantee the logistic handling of the Event, the Organiser is entitled to change the ticket category, especially to allocate a lower ticket category (e.g., different seat, stand …), if another competition takes place
on the same day. In this context the Organiser is also entitled to refuse the entry to catering and hospitality facilities.
- SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR COVID-19
All Attendees to the event shall adhere to all relevant legal, governmental and/or regulations decreed by the Organiser to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (especially evidence of low epidemiological risk group (“3G” rule: “geimpft, getestet, genesen – vaccinated, tested, recovered”), wearing of FFP2 masks without valve, keeping minimum distance or other safety measures). The Organiser will disclose the relevant safety measures necessary for the Event in due time. Anyone violating these safety measures will either be denied access or will be expelled from the venue without reimbursement of the ticket; such violations may result in criminal proceedings.
Attendees agree that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the event may be cancelled at short notice, or that the event may only take place without or only a limited number of spectators. In such events the Organiser withdraws from the agreement and the ticket price shall be refunded to the Attendees. If the Event takes place with a limited number of spectators, the officially permitted number of tickets are again offered. This is done for administrative reasons so that the distribution of the spectators on the venue can be managed. The Organiser will inform the Attendees about all possible changes regarding the Event via www.oesv.at / www.skiaustriaticket.at and the media.
- If the Attendee has the right of compensation for the ticket, s/he must assert this claim within one year from the date of the event at the same ticket office where s/he purchased the ticket. The net ticket price will be refunded without advance booking or system fees incurred by the Organiser’s distribution partner. In case the Organiser is not responsible for the cancellation of the Event or the limited number of spectators (especially due to measures decreed to prevent the spread of COVID-19; due to the weather situation not allowing a safe sports competition; force majeure; terror threat and similar), the Attendee shall be entitled to compensation not exceeding the ticket price.
- Tickets may not be resold or transferred for profit or the intent to realise a profit (especially by auction or lottery). Anyone reselling a ticket for profit or the intent to realise a profit is obligated to reimburse the profit gained to the purchaser of this ticket pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. The purchaser of this ticket can assert this claim autonomously based on these Terms and Conditions (third- party beneficiary).
- The sale of more than eight (8) tickets needs the separate approval by the Organiser.
- Tickets to Events may not be used, transferred, or offered for advertisement, promotion, bonus, freebie or in the context of lotteries especially on social mediasuch as Facebook or Instagram.
The ticket will be withdrawn without remuneration, if these provisions or the Venue Rules are breached, or the ticket is misused. Regarding withdrawn or void tickets, the Organiser is entitled to block tickets and to deny the Ticket Holder access to the Event or to expel the Ticket Holder from the Event. Moreover, the Organiser is entitled to exclude the person concerned from future ticket purchase.
Venue Rules of the Organiser
By purchasing a ticket the Attendee is agreeing to the Organiser’s instructions and the Venue Rules (available at www.oesv.at / www.skiaustriaticket.at or via linked information platforms): provisions included apply to every visit to an Event. The Attendee undertakes to know these provisions, especially for safety reasons. The Attendee confirms awareness of the Venue Rules and their application at the latest when using the ticket.
Latecomers will be subject to the access policy of the respective Event.
Filming, photography and taping
Ticket Holders consent to being photographed, filmed, or taped, which may then be commercialised (TV and radio broadcasts, photo, video, audio etc.). The Organiser or third parties appointed and/or authorised by the Organiser (e.g., TV stations) shall, without requirement of the payment of money or other form of consideration, have the right to broadcast, publish, license and use any such photographs, films, recordings, or images of a Ticket Holder in perpetuity provided that the personal interest of the Ticket Holder is not improperly offended. In this context the Organiser is entitled to grant third party right of utilisation.
Images, video and sound recordings, descriptions, results and/or statistics of the Event taken by a Ticket Holder cannot be used for any purpose other than for private and domestic purposes and a Ticket Holder may not license, broadcast or publish video and/or sound recordings on the internet, radio, TV or other present or future technologies, and may not exploit images, video and/or sound recordings for commercial purposes under any circumstances.
The Ticket Holder shall grant the Organiser the right of utilisation on pictures or videos showing scenes of a sports competition as soon s/he exploits these commercially (e.g., monetised YouTube channel).
The Attendee is made aware of the fact that the noise at the Event can be very high and may pose a risk to the hearing/health of the Attendee. The spectator has to take appropriate precautions. This in particular applies to children and individuals with sensitive hearing.
Anyone visiting an Event does so at his/her own risk. The Organiser shall not be liable for any damages, except where these violations of agreement arise from wilful act or gross negligence on the part of the Organiser. This, however, shall not apply to injuries to persons. Any liability shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for this type of contract and shall not include consequential damages. If the liability of the Organiser is excluded or limited, then such exclusion or limitation shall also apply to the personal liability of employees, representatives, and assistants of the Organiser.
The Organiser shall be immediately notified of any accident, damage, and injury.
Data Privacy Information
As a rule, tickets are sold through the Organiser’s ticketing partners, who will provide separate information about the processing of personal data when book- ing. The Ticketing Partner will make the data collected available to the Organiser only if the provisions of Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter called “GDPR”) are met, e.g., processing is necessary for the per- formance of the contract, information about realisation of the Event, possible restrictions on the number of spectators and/or safety measures decreed to pre- vent the spread of COVID-19, or the Attendee has given consent to the pro- cessing
If, as an exception, the Organiser sells tickets for the Event, the name, the ad- dress, and the email address of the Attendee will be collected (hereinafter called “personal data“). This personal data is only processed for the legal transaction and the forwarding of the tickets ordered by the Attendee. The Attendee’s email address is also needed to submit messages regarding event realisation, regard- ing possible restrictions of the number of spectators and/or legal safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (cf. above point 2.1 lit. I). This personal data is legally collected according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit b of the General Data Protection Regulation as it is required to fulfil the Agreement be- tween the Organiser and the Attendee concluded when purchasing the ticket. Without this personal data, tickets cannot be delivered. The collected data will be deleted after the order has been carried out and the warranty period has expired. The data will never be passed on to any third parties with the exception of the delivery service if the tickets are forwarded by post and will also not be
used for other purposes than the performance of the contract without prior con- sent of the Attendee.
If paid by debit card or credit card, name, address, email address, telephone number as well as payment data (IBAN, BIC, card number, security number, expiry date, reference number, payment amount) will be forwarded to hobex AG, Josef-Brandstätter-Straße 2b, 5020 Salzburg (hereinafter called “Hobex”) solely for payment processing. The data will not be processed for any other purpose. Data transfer will meet the contractual (art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR) as well as the legal obligations (art. 6 par. 1 lit. c GDPR). Payment by debit card or credit card cannot be carried out without this data transfer. You will find the Pri- vacy Statement of Hobex at: https://www.hobex.at/fileadmin/user_up- load/user_upload/Datenschutzerklaerung_fuer_Zahler.pdf. Payment transac- tions (MasterCard/Visa) shall exclusively be carried out via encrypted SSL and TLS connection.
Data Processing due to the Covid-19 Pandemic:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Organiser will take special measures to protect the health of the Attendees. The Organiser will prepare a COVID-19 prevention programme.
According to the current legal situation, the Organiser may only grant access to low epidemiological risk groups (“3G” rule: “geimpft, getestet, genesen – vac- cinated, tested, recovered). The Attendee must keep this evidence ready throughout his/her stay at the Event. Every Attendee must provide this evidence when admitted to the Event. This evidence of low epidemiological risk will not be recorded by the Organiser. Compliance with the legal obligations under art.
6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR in connection with § 13 para. 3 Z. 3 COVID-19- Öffnungsverordnung shall form the legal basis for this data processing.
The Organiser will collect following personal data for contact tracing pursuant the relevant legal provisions:
- First name, last name,
- Telephone number,
- Email address if available.
The processing of personal data shall exclusively support contact tracing. This data shall be made available when required by the competent county admin- istration under § 5 para. 3 Epidemic Law.
The data specified above will be kept by the Organiser for 28 days as of the day of collection and then deleted immediately (§ 17 para. 6 COVID-19- Öffnungsverordnung).
Compliance with the legal obligations under art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR in connec- tion with §§ 13 and 17 COVID-19-Öffnungsverordnung shall form the legal basis for this data processing.
Filming, Photography and Taping:
Ticket Holders consent to being photographed, filmed, or taped for journalistic purposes (according to §9 GDPR), which may then be commercialised (TV and radio broadcasts, photo, video, audio etc.). The Organiser or third parties appointed and/or authorised by the Organiser (e.g., TV stations) shall, without requirement of the payment of money or other form of consideration, have the right to broadcast, publish, license and use any such photographs, films, recordings, or images of a Ticket Holder in perpetuity provided that the personal interest of the Ticket Holder is not improperly offended.
Ticket Holders consent to video surveillance in all spectator areas due to safety reasons and to sanction violations of the law or the Venue Rules. This is legitimate due to § 12 para 3 Z 2 GDPR, since video recordings are necessary to preventively protect persons and objects at publicly accessible places, which are subject to the Organiser’s domestic authority. The footage is automatically deleted after 72 hours unless it is needed for conservation of evidence or needed to be forwarded to the competent authority, court, or national security authority.
Data Subject’s Rights:
The Attendee has the right to obtain information as to which of the data are being processed by the Organiser and for which purpose (Art 15 DSGVO). If the data collected by the Organiser is inaccurate or becomes inaccurate, the Attendee has the right of rectification (Art 16 GDPR). If the legal requirements are fulfilled, the Attendee has the right to obtain from the Organiser the eras- ure of the data (Art 17 GDPR), to obtain restriction of processing (Art 18 f GDPR), and data portability (Art 20 GDPR).
For the official version please refer to:
For questions on the processing of data please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are pleased to assist with your enquiry!
- If an Attendee believes that the Organiser violates legal provisions when pro- cessing his/her data, s/he is free to file a complaint with the Austria Data Pro- tection Authority or the respective national authority of the country of residence.
- Place of Jurisdiction, Choice of Law
- As regards business clients, the competent court in Innsbruck shall have exclu- sive jurisdiction. Consumers in terms of the Consumers Protection Act have the choice of jurisdiction as regulated by law. These Terms and Conditions are sub- ject to Austrian law to the exclusion of all bi- and multilateral contracts, especially the UN-CITRAL’s Sales Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (= UN Sales Convention / CISG / Vienna Sales Convention) as well as to the exclusion of the reference provisions of international private law and ROM I.
- If the Attendee is a consumer the arbitration board for consumer transactions (www.verbraucherschlichtung.or.at) will be engaged to function as extrajudicial arbitration board. The Attendee may refer to this board in case of dispute. The consumer acknowledges that the Organiser shall not be obliged to call or to submit to these boards; in case of dispute the Organiser will first decide whether to accept an extrajudicial arbitration board or not.
Venue Rules For Attending Events Of Various FIS World Cup Competitions in Austria Season 2021/22
These Venue Rules shall apply to the following events:
- FIS World Cup Ski Alpine Sölden
- FIS World Cup Ski Alpine Lech-Zürs
- FIS World Cup Ski Alpine Lienz
- FIS World Cup Ski Alpine Flachau
- FIS World Cup Ski Alpine Altenmarkt-Zauchensee
- FIS World Cup Ski Alpine Schladming
- Four Hill’s Tournament Innsbruck
- Four Hill’s Tournament Bischofshofen
- FIS World Cup Ski Jumping Bischofshofen
In particular, for safety reasons all spectators and other people authorised to access the Event (hereinafter called “Attendee”) undertake to carefully read and to observe the following guidelines and provisions of the Venue Rules. The Attendee acknowledges awareness and legitimacy of the Venue Rules once the ticket is validated and the Attendee enters the Venue.
- Scope and Duration of the Venue Rules
- The Venue Rules are designed to guide the Attendees through their stay at the event, from entering the Venue till leaving the Venue.
“Venue” includes all areas used for the event. The Attendee enters the Venue by passing the security check and leaves the Venue through the exit.
- The Venue Rules shall be valid from the time the Attendee enters the Venue until the time the last Attendee leaves the Venue after the Event.
- Purpose of the Venue Rules
The purpose of the Venue Rules is:
- to prevent danger or harm to people and objects;
- to observe all legal and official rules valid during the Event;
- to protect the Venue from vandalism;
- to ensure a trouble-free event.
- Entry to the Venue
- All persons entering the Venue must comply with the orders of the police, the fire brigade, the security, and rescue service as well as the stadium announcer. Anyone who intentionally or negligently fails to comply with these instructions may be removed from the Venue by the security service or the police.
- Entry to the Venue can only be gained with a valid ticket or accreditation. Tickets become void as soon as the Attendee leaves the Venue during the event unless the Organiser provides a system (e.g., re-scan of ticket, stamp, ...) valid for re- entering the respective event. Access control and security check will be carried out at all access points to the Venue during all events. Upon request, an Attendee must show proof of his or her identity with appropriate ID.
- All persons entering the Venue must present the ticket to the security personnel and upon request, hand it over for inspection or produce another authorisation.
- When entering the Venue, every Attendee must present the ticket to the security personnel and upon request, hand it over for inspection or produce another authorization. Upon request of the security service, the Attendee must present proof of his/her identity throughout his/her entire stay at the Venue. Failure to do so may result in the Attendee being refused from entering the Venue or being asked to leave the Venue. Validity and use of tickets are specified in the Organiser’s General Terms and conditions.
- All persons seeking entrance to the Venue acknowledge the Organiser’s right to search any person and their belongings for hazardous or otherwise prohibited items. The search may include clothing, bags, and other items. For this purpose, technical aids and devices can be used. The search must be conducted by a person of the same sex.
- Stewards and security officers are entitled to refuse entry to the Venue any person refusing to submit to such a search or compromising the purpose of the Venue Rules due to a particular personal condition (e.g., alcohol or drug consumption). The same applies to any person carrying hazardous or otherwise prohibited items (see Point 4.9 ). In such a case, claim for refund will not be entertained. It is at the steward’s or officer’s discretion whether to permit entry to the Venue, if the hazardous or otherwise prohibited items are left outside the Venue.
- Any illegal items will be confiscated and handed to the police together with the personal data of the items’ owner.
- Items prohibited under these Venue Rules may be deposited at designated places at one’s own risk. This shall not constitute a safekeeping agreement. No liability is assumed for lost, misplaced, or damaged items. The items not collected can be disposed of or used for a purpose chosen by the Organiser.
- Prohibited items include:
- illegal items of any kind (e.g. ,narcotics);
- Prohibited items include:
- pyrotechnical items of any kind;
- weapons of any kind and objects that have a weapon-like effect, such as knives, darts, etc;
- commercial, racist, sexist, homophobe, provocative, insulting, impious, political, or religious items or items damaging the Event’s reputation (e.g., banners, signs, flyers). Specifically prohibited are indirect advertising activities, trying to use the media presence of the Event without being an accredited sponsor of the Event (Ambush-Marketing). Security officers and stewards are entitled to take away any such items
- poles of wood (except hand flags: max. length 100 cm, diameter less than 1 cm) or metal of any kind. Other kinds of poles such as flagpoles of flexible plastic (e.g., KIR pipes) or telescopic flagpoles and selfie sticks longer than 1,20 m and more than 2 cm in diameter. Sticks and other mobility aids are only allowed for fragile persons;
- bulky items of any kind (e.g., stroller, bicycle, scooter, walking frame), except when used by handicapped persons in designated areas;
- weapons and ammunition of any kind;
- glass of any kind (e.g., glasses, bottles);
- bottles/containers and the like of material other than glass (PET etc.) from
0.5 litres in capacity;
- lasers of any kind (laser pointer) and extremely loud items (e.g., megaphones and air horn); only official fan clubs shall be allowed to bring along noise producing items (e.g., instruments) if registered three days prior to the Event; these noise producing items shall only be used at the designated area during the Event and without endangering or disturbing any third party;
- drones and other flying objects (it is also prohibited to operate drones and other flying objects from outside the Venue);
- animals: except guide dogs and service dogs;
- other hazardous items of any kind.
- In cases of doubt security officers and stewards shall decide whether such items are prohibited or not.
- Banners of cloth without fixed frame are allowed if they do not block the other spectators’ view to the piste or the finishing area. Security officers and stewards are entitled to remove disturbing banners.
- Any person entering the Venue shall adhere to all relevant legal, governmental and/or regulations decreed by the Organiser to prevent the spread of COVID- 19 (especially evidence of low epidemiological risk group (“3G” rule: “geimpft, getestet, genesen – vaccinated, tested, recovered”), wearing of FFP2 masks without valve, keeping minimum distance or other safety measures). Anyone violating these safety measures will either be denied access or must leave the venue without reimbursement of the ticket; such violations may result in criminal proceedings.
- Only persons with a valid ticket or other authorisation (accreditation) or who can otherwise prove their right to enter the premises are permitted to stay within the Venue Area. At all times whilst present at the Venue, persons must produce their tickets on request of the police or steward.
- Any person entering the Venue must not behave in such a way as to harm, endanger or harass others. All facilities of the Venue must be used in a careful and considerate manner.
- Any person entering the Venue must not behave in such a way as to compromise the course of the Event. It is prohibited to enter the competition zone or disturb the course of the competition in any way (e.g., throwing of snowballs or other items at the athletes or competition zone, unauthorised entering of the competition zone). In case of non-compliance, the Organiser may seek damages from the person concerned.
- Any person entering the Venue must not drop any litter (garbage, packing materials or empty bottles), but put it in the garbage bins. The recycling rules have to be observed.
- Any person entering the Venue must take the seat allocated on the ticket and may only use the designated entrances.
If safety distance to other Attendees is regulated by law and/or the Organiser to prevent the spread of COVID-19, it must be observed strictly.
For safety and defence reasons, Ticket Holders undertake to follow the instructions of the police and security officers, even if asked to take a seat or move to a sector other than the one allocated on the ticket.
- All entrances, exits and emergency exits must be kept clear. Notwithstanding these Venue Rules further rules may be issued in exceptional cases to prevent or avoid threat to life, health, or property. Any instructions given by the police, or the security officers must be followed.
- It is prohibited:
- to disrupt public safety and order;
- to carry prohibited items of any kind;
- to harass, scare or endanger other persons, especially athletes while preparing for and during the competition;
- to misuse alarm systems, emergency calls or emergency signals;
- to damage or litter the Venue or its infrastructure;
- to cause public nuisance or to offend common decency;
- any behaviour contradicting the Venue Rules (see Point 3);
- smoking on the premises of the Venue is subject to the legal provisions.
- It is prohibited:
- Driving and parking on the premises of the Venue is only allowed with special authorization. Respective restrictions must be observed. Road traffic regulations are in effect on the premises of the Venue.
- In case of cancellation or discontinuation of the Event, Attendees must leave the Venue immediately and in an orderly manner. In case of thunderstorms with lightning, hail, storm warning and similar natural events, Attendees must immediately comply with any instructions given by the stewards and security officers. Attendees not complying with the given instructions by stewards and security officers, in particular by not leaving the Venue, act solely on their own risk. The Organiser does not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which result out of disregarding the instructions given by the responsible stewards and security officers.
- After the Event has ended, all Attendees must leave the premises of the Venue immediately and in an orderly manner.
- Caution: the Venue is alpine terrain! Attendees must adjust behaviour, clothing, shoes, and equipment to the special conditions of wintery terrain.
- The spectator area along the course (e.g., racecourse, cross-country skiing trail, landing hill) is located in steep, wintery terrain; access is limited and at his/her own risk; directions and control barriers must be observed.
- The Attendee is made aware of the fact that the noise at the event can be very high and may pose a risk to the hearing/health of the Attendee. The spectator has to take appropriate precautions. This in particular applies to children and individuals with sensitive hearing.
- Anyone visiting an Event does so at his/her own risk. The Organiser shall be held liable in compliance with the Terms and Conditions. Accidents, damages, and injuries shall immediately be reported to the Organiser at the facilities intended for such incidents.
- Stewards and security officers are entitled to remove any person failing to comply with the Venue Rules from the Venue, especially if he/she is a risk to the safety or the security of the Event. Further claims by the Organiser (e.g., claim for compensation) are subject to change.
- Any criminal and administrative offenses will be reported to the police.
- Filming, Photography and Taping
- Ticket Holders consent to being photographed, filmed, or taped for journalistic purposes (cf. § 9 Austrian Data Protection Act), which may then be commercialised (TV and radio broadcasts, photo, video, audio etc.). If the Ticket Holder appears on photographs, films, recordings or images authorised by the Organiser, s/he agrees that the Organiser or third parties appointed and/or authorised by the Organiser (e.g. TV stations) shall have the right to broadcast, publish, license by every current or future technical procedure and use any such photographs, films, recordings or images of a Ticket Holder, without requirement of the payment of money, without limits of time and space or other form of consideration in perpetuity provided that the personal interest of the Ticket Holder is not improperly offended. In this context the Organiser is entitled to grant third party right of utilisation.
- Ticket Holders consent to video surveillance in all spectator areas due to safety reasons and to sanction violations of the law or the Venue Rules. This is legitimate due to § 12 para 3 Z 2 of the Austrian Data Protection Act, since video recordings are necessary to preventively protect persons and objects at publicly accessible places, which are subject to the Organiser’s domestic authority. The footage is automatically deleted after 72 hours unless it is needed for conservation of evidence or needed to be forwarded to the competent authority, court, or national security authority.
- Images, video and sound recordings, descriptions, results and/or statistics of the Event taken by a Ticket Holder cannot be used for any purpose other than for private and domestic purposes and a Ticket Holder may not license, broadcast or publish video and/or sound recordings on the internet, radio, TV or other present or future technologies, and may not exploit images, video and/or sound recordings for commercial purposes under any circumstances.
- The Ticket Holder shall grant the Organiser the right of utilisation on pictures or videos showing scenes of a sports competition as soon s/he exploits these commercially (e.g., monetised YouTube channel).
- Final Provisions
These Venue Rules shall be made available to the Attendees (on the Organiser’s website www.oesv.at / www.skiaustriaticket.at, on linked Internet platforms, summaries are posted at the box-offices and in the Venue).