Hochstattweg 19, 6450, Sölden
Sölden | Ötztal | Tyrol
A perfect blend of tradition and modernity!
Fully renovated, 300-year old farm in a quiet and idyllic location in the small village of Zwieselstein. Good starting point for hikes in summer and close to the slopes and trails in winter. Only 3km from Sölden, 10km from Obergurgl and 14km from Vent. Free ski shuttle (20 minutes' ride).
Ötztal Inside Summer Card - Our guests enjoy in the summer all includes highlights in the Ötztal for free.
No travel period selected!
Holiday home, shower or bath, toilet
- Size: 140m²
- Room: 7, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 2 - 12
Well-appointed and charming farm Styrolia (140 m²) with 2 double rooms (1 x with pullout sofa bed for 3./4. person) and 1 triple. 2 x bath/shower/ WC and 1 x shower/WC and own infrared sauna to relax.
Open living room with pullout sofa bed, wood stove and wine climate cabinet with int. wines. Fully equipped kitchen with and large dining area. Enjoy the sun on the terrace and balcony.
Check-in from 4 pm / Check-out: house: 10am - sleeping-rooms 09am
Directions: Towards Zwieselstein (going into the valley) - turn left opposite Brückenwirt inn. Exit R3.
The key is located in a key safe direct at the door.
The code (valid during your entire stay) will be sent via e-mail / sms after transfer of the outstanding amount .
Inclusive: infrared cabin, bedlinen, towles, bath towels, W-Lan
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Inside Summer Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts (reduced bike ticket for the Bike Republic Sölden), swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive: local tax
Others: Pets on request - surcharge of Euro 5,00 per day and pet without food
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- central location
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
- Entfernung Bushaltestelle (Meter): 120
COVID-19 safety measures
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Usage of health- or tracking apps is recommended
Hygiene and disinfection
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Non-cash payment possible
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- parking space for bicycles
- boot dryer
- pets welcome
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking
- infrared cabin
- credit cards accepted