We respect your
right to privacy!
These cookies are absolutely necessary for the operation of this site and enable safety related functionalities, for example. Additionally, this type of cookie is as well used to save your personal cookie settings.
In order to further improve both our offer and website, we collect anonymized data for statistics and analyzes. By means of these cookies we can, for example, analyze the number of visitors and the effect of certain pages on our website by optimizing our content.
We use these cookies to improve usability of the site for you. For example, based on an accommodation search you already made, you can conveniently access the same lodging when you visit our website again.
These cookies are used to display personalized content that matches your interests. It enables us to provide you with offers that are particularly relevant to your personally planned trip.
Enjoy Tyrolean specialties on the panoramic sun deck.
Let yourself be treated by our kitchen team in our newly designed areas - á la carte or self-service.
Cozy lounges invite you to relax and linger and a spacious playground with a wide variety of equipment (swings, 20 m long tunnel slide, etc.) awaits your children. The new Hochsölden-Rotkoglbahn opened in November 2019 and as the middle station is located right at the Sonnblick, after your stop, you can easily return to the ski area at the Giggijoch. Of course, the Sonnblick is also easily accessible for pedestrians with the two lifts. (Giggijochbahn valley station - Giggijochbahn mountain station - walk to the Hochsölden-Rotkoglbahn mountain station - get off at Sonnblick middle station). We are happy to organize hut evenings for groups upon request. At the Sonnblick the name is our philosophy.
We serve hot meals and regional specialties with local quality all day. We are looking forward to your visit.
Summer: open from the beginning of June till the beginning of October
Winter: open from the beginning of December till middle of April
More facts about the Bergrestaurant Sonnblick:
- Easily accessible in the Sölden / Hochsölden ski area via the Giggijochbahn/Hochsölden-Rotkoglbahn.
- Located directly by the slope 19+20 in Hochsölden.
- After your stop at Sonnblick, you can comfortably return to Giggijoch with the new Hochsölden Rotkoglbahn gondola or take the village run down.
- Located directly by the slope 19+20 in Hochsölden.
- Via the road to Hochsölden by car the Sonnblick is also accessible for non-skiers.
- 2 x day shuttle bus service from Sölden to Hochsölden and return.
To Goldegg Alm:
Crossings: Goldeggalm - Heidealm, Gaislachsee - Gaislachkogl
Winter: ski mountaineering tour, starting point in Sölden, altitude gain: 526 m, length: 5 km, time: 1 h
ALMZEIT focus: Potato Time - climbing, bouncing, swinging and floating on the wooden tuber.
Directly next to the slope beneath the toll station you will find the Stable Alm Sölden. Expire and love our motto at the Stable Alm: Enjoy and relax We are looking forward to your visitOpening Hours:
6th march 2023 to 30th april 2023
19th june 2022 to 21th september 2022
Hochjoch-Hospiz occupies a beautiful location on a hill, surrounded by the majestic three thousand meter high peaks of the Ötztal Alps. The hut is a popular base for all kinds of mountain tours.
Winter: base for classic Ötztal ski mountaineering loop from Rofen (always inquire about route conditions), altitude gain: 513 m, time: 3 h.
To the hut: From Vent - Rofental - through the romantic gorge, comfortable walk, altitude gain: 513 m, time: 2 h
Crossings: Martin-Busch-Hütte, Schöne Aussicht, Vernagt-Hütte, Simi launhütte,
Peak climbs: Weißkugel, Guslarspitzen, Fluchtkogel, Hintereisspitze, Langtauferer Spitze, SaykogelOpening Hours:
Summer: open from 16th june to 25th September 2022
Winter: closed, winter house open
From Breslauer Hütte you enjoy fantastic views of Ötztal's glacier world. Jovial hut evenings with traditional Alpine music. Group discounts. Mountain equipment rental, goods lift for rucksack transport available. Climbing wall next to the hut, practicing climbing garden at 15 minutes. Main base for climbing Wildspitze (3768 m).
To Breslauer Hüttte: Vent via Wildspitze double chairlift to Stablein Alm 2.354 m, with the chairlift Wildes Mannle to 2.646 m and then to Breslauer Hütte, time: 1 h.
Crossings: Sonnberg high-altitude trail to Vent, time: 3-4 h, Vernagthütte, time: 2.5 h, Hochjoch Hospiz, time: 4.5 h, Braunschweigerhütte, time: 6-7 h, Taschachhaus, time: 5-6 h
Peak climbs: Wildspitze, Wildes Mannle, Urkundholm, Vorderer Brochkogel, Hinterer Brochkogel, Ötztaler Urkund, Taufkarkogel.
- Gourmet Highlights& Alpine Cuisine at 3,048 m
- Excellent choice of dishes prepared only with premium quality products typical for the Alpine art of cooking
- Finest wines from Austria and international top wine
- The world's one and only 3-country wine "PINO 3000"
- Austria's highest toque-awarded restaurant (1 Toque & 14 Points by Gault Millau)
- Filming location of the last James Bond movie "Spectre"
- Please reserve your table in advance, T +43 (0) 664 9609 368
ice Q Wine & Tapas Lounge
- Exclusive 3-course tapas menu
- Incredible selection of wines by the glass and the most renowned champagnes
- Large sunbathing terrace
Maria's is an perfect hike for the whole family and owners of the Ötztal Card. Wonderful panoramic view of Sölden and the Ötztal.
Traditional and tyrolean dishes.
Old Farmhouse in a quiet and beautiful seeting with sunbathing terrace and great views on the Nederkogl and Hochgurgl.
All day hot meals, traditional home cooking, snacks, speck, sugared pancakes, homemade sausages.
ALMZEIT focus: Snack time - at the quaint farmhouse nestling at 1.580 m serves hearty snack platters, sweet shredded pancakes and homemade sausages at the sunbathing terrace.
Summer: open from early June to late September
To Jausenstation Hochwald:
Crossings: Peerler ridge above Lake Peerler See
Directly in the skiing and hiking area of Sölden at 2,020 meters - The Hotel Silbertal **** is located.
A relaxing atmosphere and comfort are our top priorities! For an enjoyable stay, we have our own multi-course evening menu and a very delicious breakfast buffet.
• Warm meals all day
• Almdorf at 2,000 m
• Large sun terrace with a wonderful view of the Ventertal
• Ski in & ski out at 2,000 m - high quality service and food
• Evening Get-together at the fire bowl during sunset
To the Hotel Silbertal:
• by car from Sölden in approx. 20 minutes
• from Gaislachkogl-Bahn middle station approx. 45 minutes walking distance
• from Sölden approx. 1.5 - 1 ¾ h walking distance
• perfect location for hikes to: Tiefenbach glacier - Vent, middle station - Hochsölden, Bodenegg - Zwieselstein, Gaislachsee
The Braunschweigerhütte (category I) lies on 2759 m in the Ötztaler Alps at the end of the Pitztals. The hut was built in 1892 and was extended in 1932 and 1965. The hut is located on the distant footpath E5. Totally 180 sleeping possibilities.
Winter: Storm shelter open!